PDA

View Full Version : Sonic's rubbish friends invade Olympics

Shrygue
September 25th, 2007, 20:11
via Computer and Video Games (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=172606)

It's been a while since we've had a fresh batch of Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games screenshots but here's some new ones, revealing the full roster of playable characters in the Wii button-masher.

We're all for choice, but why do we get the feeling Sega should've stopped at five characters each? Who wants to play as Vector the crocodile?! And who the hell is Daisy (Who's Daisy? You need to stop playing Halo - Ed)?!

For more, we point you in the direction of the recent gameplay trailer. It should turn out to be a pretty good party game.

See the new screenshots here (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/viewer.php?mode=article&id=185918)

Sonicboy 101
September 25th, 2007, 20:13
Vector the crocodile?
SEGA, man that was a bad choice.

Demolition49
September 25th, 2007, 21:42
Graphics look awful, looks like a gamecube game.

Elmarco
September 25th, 2007, 21:46
Lol, i thought the sonic icon was giving me the finger :p

DarthPaul
September 26th, 2007, 14:51
Graphics look awful, looks like a gamecube game.

That's the Nintendo Wii for you.;)

shorty_carnage
September 26th, 2007, 15:29
i like al the other characters in the comic and they worked well in sonic heroes but, not in this game

Junixx
September 26th, 2007, 16:21
I think some of the classifications are kinda strange... considering in Sonic Rush (and 2) Blaze seems to be as fast as or faster than Sonic...

Elmarco
September 26th, 2007, 17:16
I think some of the classifications are kinda strange... considering in Sonic Rush (and 2) Blaze seems to be as fast as or faster than Sonic...
Thats true. I mean, since when was yoshi ever fast?
plus, if sonic and mario are supposed to be rivals, why not put them both in the all round class?
In fact, the only class i truly agree on is the skills class.
Tails is smart, eggman ia smart, waluigi is sneaky......... but what about peach?

Basil Zero
September 26th, 2007, 18:21
Vector?

they should of placed Big the Cat instead.

mcdougall57
September 26th, 2007, 22:26
who the hell is vector? maybe they should do what nintendo does and make a crocodile without a name or story