PDA

View Full Version : Neo Geo Cd Emulation Help Needed

JACKBURTON
July 6th, 2005, 11:35
HI ALL

Please could smeone help me out as i cant seem to get the neo cd emulator to work i have read all the posts but still cant get the thing to run.
It just comes up with the neo front screen then kicks out to the psp main menu any help would be greatly appreciated as i love my neo cd collection and really want to play them on the move.

My folder contains the follwing:

EBOOT.PBP
LOADING.BMP
STARTUP.AVG

PLEASE HELP ME

THANKS IN ADVANCE

JACK BURTON 'THE CHEQUE IS IN THE MAIL'

brad666
July 6th, 2005, 12:22
do you have a ver1.0 or ver1.5 psp?

Bloodsack
July 6th, 2005, 12:40
One thing you need is the neocd bios 512k

JACKBURTON
July 6th, 2005, 13:42
I have a version 1.0 and a 1.5
where do i get the neocd bios from seems to be mentioned alot

Bloodsack
July 6th, 2005, 14:44
www.google.com

Bloodsack
July 6th, 2005, 14:51
When you get everything...follow this.

The emulator doesn't play music yet....so you don't need the mp3's just the files inside the iso.

All you need to do is extract the iso file. theirs files inside the iso, so extract thoses make a NEOCD.zip of that file. don't zip it with a folder,just zip the files them selfs with the name NEOCD.zip. and put it inside the NEOCD folder.

use metal slug for your first game and put thoses files from metal slugs iso in the NEOCD.zip

If you have other games do the same above, but this time you can name the zip file anything you want and put that zip file in the file selector folder.

example..

magician lord.zip would go in file selector folder and so you have metal slug in the neocd.zip. any time you want to change games....go to the file selector folder. look for the game magician lord.zip press the enter button. and magician lord will now re-place the metalslug in the neocd.zip file in your NEOCD.zip folder. then from now on all your games will go into the file selector folder and you can name them whatever you want. (Hopefully the game names) now anytime you want to swich a game go to the file selector and pick a game press the button and you'll see your memory card light up a little bit. it's transfering files over to the NEOCD.zip and re-placing with the game you just picked. after the light stops and it's goes back the file selector screen then press the Home button and back out to the main psp menu and this time pick the neo geo cd emulator. and the game you picked will play.

Cap'n 1time
July 6th, 2005, 15:01
www.google.com

heh heh heh... good answere. you get a cyber cookie.

JACKBURTON
July 6th, 2005, 16:32
Hi

Thanks fo responding but still cant find anyway of getting the neocd bios if any one can email me a copy of it i would be eternally grateful email me at

[email protected]

please help!!!!!

Cap'n 1time
July 7th, 2005, 01:32
Hi

Thanks fo responding but still cant find anyway of getting the neocd bios if any one can email me a copy of it i would be eternally grateful email me at

[email protected]

please help!!!!!

no. thats against the rules.

xuphorz
July 7th, 2005, 02:14
no. thats against the rules.

and if your isp or sega cathes it, your gonna be in a hell of a lot of trouble

JACKBURTON
July 7th, 2005, 11:35
Sorry didnt realise, so how do i get the bios off of my neo cdz then is it possible or not this is driving me mad.

Cap'n 1time
July 8th, 2005, 04:47
and if your isp or sega cathes it, your gonna be in a hell of a lot of trouble

highly unlikely. but dcemu.co.uk just dosnt support things like this (its more or less warez) around here. plus sega didnt make the neogeo. SNK more or less did.

Sorry didnt realise, so how do i get the bios off of my neo cdz then is it possible or not this is driving me mad.

google is your friend. thats all we can suggest.

gamerboi909
July 8th, 2005, 09:57
i need help trying to do this i got tha neo geo bin (bios) but where do i put it at, and do i have to extract tha files to a folder . Y does it keep saying a error that i need tha bin .....help :confused:

Bloodsack
July 8th, 2005, 17:41
i need help trying to do this i got tha neo geo bin (bios) but where do i put it at, and do i have to extract tha files to a folder . Y does it keep saying a error that i need tha bin .....help :confused:

You extract the zip file...if it is zipped? Then you just put the neocd.bin file in the neocdpsp folder. thats it.

gazy
November 1st, 2005, 03:34
Hey dudes,

Got Metal Slug going fine, must say the emulator is quite astounding. Im going to do a bit of psp deving myself, anyone got any requests? Also, anyone got soccer brawl going? I got the (possibly) imfamous ipl.txt error with it despite following the isobuster / dir rules that got metal slug going.. my bro really wants to play this :).. and damn those gta boys for requiring v2.0!

Gaz..

gazy
November 1st, 2005, 04:20
hey i fixed it, must have used the wrong option in iso buster. shame to see today that the site where i was borrowing isos from is not working. any good games to recommend?.. about psp dev, anything left to port? :)