PDA

View Full Version : Pandora: Updating Registry...Cannot read system.dreg!??!

ab9003
September 28th, 2007, 19:20
This error is drving me crazy! :( Whenever I get my psp to write files 100 percent with pandora, it says "cannot read system.dreg" and shuts off. When I put in a battery it has a never ending BSOD that when you hit circle just brings you back to it. I tried restoring nand from another psp with 1.5 on it and it went through after several trys restoring (without idstorage). And I STILL have this problem! Any idea what I should do to fix this?

jak66
September 28th, 2007, 22:09
new or old pandora?
new one has a bug. it makes flash1 corrupt in such a way it'll freeze trying to format it

Cloudhunter
September 28th, 2007, 22:27
jak66, not the latest one. It's been updated.

I'd try the new pandora :)

Cloudy

jak66
September 28th, 2007, 22:51
jak66, not the latest one. It's been updated.

I'd try the new pandora :)

Cloudy

yes, i know that. It was a Sony bug :p

ab9003
September 29th, 2007, 01:01
I got it to work by refreshing files and restoring a nand from my old psp... But now when I turn it on I get a region code error when trying to access any homebrew :(. Is it possible my PSP has some region that my other psps nand does not? I bought this psp online so I wouldnt know.. It is on version 1.50 as is the nand is was restored with, im at a total loss...not sure what to do to make the homebrew launch. I backed up the psps original nand but it brought up like a 1000 errors when trying to restore so I put the other one back. When launching homebrew it says: "This game cannot be started." "The region code is not correct." Is it possible I can get a different region nand from a forum attatchment, or some download site I'm not aware of so I can fix this? Will that even work?

Update: Its also noticeable that when a umd is placed into the drive I get a "disk could not be read" error.