PDA

View Full Version : Doom Help

Jspeedy
July 6th, 2005, 23:12
Hi. I've been trying to get Doom to work on my 1.5 PSP. I've used SeiPSPTool for all other homebrews and everything's worked fine, except for Doom. What I do:

1) Load the .pbp file using SeiPSP
2) Copy the SAVE file to the correct Doom file
3) Create a WAD file
4) Put included .wad's in the WAD file
5) Run the game

When I run the game I go to the .wad selection screen but here's my problem: I see no Wads to select. Can anyone help?

JOSHBOX
July 7th, 2005, 21:32
I am having the same problem I can boot the game but when it asks "select your game" i have no options so pressing the O button makes it load forever.

Jspeedy
July 8th, 2005, 04:18
I am having the same problem I can boot the game but when it asks "select your game" i have no options so pressing the O button makes it load forever.

Exact same problem I have

RedKing14CA
July 8th, 2005, 04:21
i dont have this problem, when i start doom it doesnt give me a wad selector..... what doom do you guys have?

MSX
July 8th, 2005, 04:39
Do you have WADs in the right folder?

RedKing14CA
July 8th, 2005, 04:46
i know I do....

Axel44
July 8th, 2005, 04:50
im having a problem with it also, except my problem is different:
ive loaded everything into the psp, and i see the name and when i select it, it tries to load, but it comes to this Error Screen. how can i make it to where i can play it without any error?

RedKing14CA
July 8th, 2005, 05:18
did you use kxploit??? and what firmware d'ya have?

Jspeedy
July 8th, 2005, 05:57
I use SeiPSPTool to upload it. Firmware is 1.5

All other homebrew works fine

Legas
July 8th, 2005, 06:34
my problem is:

i get to the .wad selection screen, i choose doom1.wad, get to the loading screen, no errors on screen, all of a sudden im back on PSP menu

have .wad's in PSP/GAME/DOOM-PSP/WAD
have US 1.5 using KXploit tool

Legas
July 8th, 2005, 09:48
i have completely found an answer:HERE YOU GO (http://www.pspupdates.com/2005/07/kxsploit-homebrew-pack-v30-for-psp.html)

Axel44
July 8th, 2005, 11:10
really, i just open the PSP in a file and just compile everything into the appropriate folders, Music in music, videos in videos, ect., and on my computers, none of those programs ever work, so ive been doomed to somthing we all hate, having to do somthing manually. :rolleyes:
can someone help out this problem?