PDA

View Full Version : I can't update to 3.71 M33

HumanIce
September 30th, 2007, 22:42
hmm.. I'm using firmware 3.52 m33-3, and I did what the read me told me to do.. well, first I put the upgrade to game150 because I'm so used to put everything there unless it's a PS1 game, even if it says to put it to game in the readme.. well, there came a corrupt data, so I put it to game, and it works there, but when I open it, my PSP just turns off, and it just.. doesn't seem to work.
I have the 371.pbp sonys update inside that update folder. so, is it something I need to do on the recovery menu? I'm so much noob I'm scared of changing something in the recovery menu on my own..

HumanIce
October 2nd, 2007, 00:39
guys, seriously, I'm not chilled.. I need 3.71 m33 to my PSP.. damnn... :mad:

Saracchini
October 2nd, 2007, 01:01
Change your game kernel to 3.52 in recovery in the Configuration section, then run it. Or put it in GAME352 if you dont want use recovery.
Remember, if you install 3.71 M33 install the 1.50 Add-on too because the original release dont install the 1.50 kernel so it will not run anything based in it.

I recommend you create an Pandora Battery and Magic Memory Stick before do an firmware update. My first attempt to change my custom firmware from 3.40 OE to 3.52 M33-4 resulted in a brick without any reason.

HumanIce
October 2nd, 2007, 11:56
ok, thanks.. damn.. I'm so lazy I don't feel like doing pandora battery update, all these things, then update to 3.71.. o_o I guess I'll do it when I'm bored.