PDA

View Full Version : The "show us your house" thread

lmtlmt
October 1st, 2007, 05:31
Post a picture of the front of your house here, heres mine(i couldnt fit the whole thing in because i couldnt stand back far enough(i live on a main road:p))

lol theres a pigeon on the roof:p
http://img490.imageshack.us/img490/9690/pa010107sk7.jpg

ICE
October 1st, 2007, 05:41
i'll post one in the morning.

lmtlmt
October 1st, 2007, 05:47
ok!

kcajblue
October 1st, 2007, 05:50
lol. maybe i will.
if i have time to do it.
and if i can find a camera.

lmtlmt
October 1st, 2007, 06:04
you ahve to find a camera? lol how messy is your house:p

kcajblue
October 1st, 2007, 06:23
a good camera.
the ones i have are crap and cant take pictures for shit.

quzar
October 1st, 2007, 06:29
Don't have a picture of the front handy, but here's an image I posted a while back off GoogleEarth. The blue is the outline of where my room is on the top floor.

lmtlmt
October 1st, 2007, 06:40
i was the one who started that google earth thread aswell:p well actually the thread was ment for google maps but owell.

V3N0M
October 1st, 2007, 06:41
Whoa! quzar you're a rich bitch! ( No offence meant by that comment ;) )

lmtlmt
October 1st, 2007, 06:52
back on topic V3NOM;)

V3N0M
October 1st, 2007, 07:11
back on topic V3NOM;)

Oh sorry.. :p

I grew up in SoCal ( Southern California ;) ) and have always been moving a lot. I currently live in Idaho right now so here is my house during the summer..

BrooksyX
October 1st, 2007, 07:13
Heres an a shot from windows live, i don't know if I have any pics of my house and I can't take any because my digital camera broke. The blue is where my room is at.

lmtlmt
October 1st, 2007, 07:21
all the houses there look the same....creepy:p, and V3NOM, ooh a horsie!

V3N0M
October 1st, 2007, 07:28
all the houses there look the same....creepy:p, and V3NOM, ooh a horsie!

Yeah, we live out in the country now. Which is a far cry from the city boy I grew up to be.. :rofl: We wont be here long as it's only a temporary house, we'll be moving again in a year or so to a bigger/better house. And yeah we have a horse named Breezy, she's a good horse but barely green broke.

lmtlmt
October 1st, 2007, 07:39
in australia right now theres been an outbreak of horse flu and you can move any horses.

Chameleon
October 1st, 2007, 08:55
Hey V3NOM, I live in Idaho too, but not for just the summer... yeah Idaho is pretty dim isnt it :P

splodger15
October 1st, 2007, 09:15
My house

lmtlmt
October 1st, 2007, 09:35
splodger the google maps thread died monthjs ago, this is the front on house thread:p

sourced
October 1st, 2007, 10:58
Don't have a picture of the front handy, but here's an image I posted a while back off GoogleEarth. The blue is the outline of where my room is on the top floor.

you rich little mofo. no offence

quzar
October 1st, 2007, 11:34
Bah, I wrote up a really long thing about it, but basically, I'm neither rich nor a bitch, my parents worked like crazy in order to afford the house (and maintain it), which by the way was bought on forclosure from the bank at a third of what it should have been (basically the same price as a house half the size). Not only that but I have ended up working from the time I became a teenager to maintain the house.

In summation: I'm no trust fund baby, I've worked my life away in the bowels of that house, but it's totally worth it because the house is amazing so ya'll can go suck it =P.

V3N0M
October 1st, 2007, 14:13
Hey V3NOM, I live in Idaho too, but not for just the summer... yeah Idaho is pretty dim isnt it :P

Yeah there really isn't much to do out here.. :p Although homecoming is coming up soon and I've already got a date and my tux all picked out. It's going to be a fun night hanging out with my friends and just being able to relax and have fun for a change. ( I try to maintain a balance of a full time job, school, and friends. )

Bah, I wrote up a really long thing about it, but basically, I'm neither rich nor a bitch, my parents worked like crazy in order to afford the house (and maintain it), which by the way was bought on forclosure from the bank at a third of what it should have been (basically the same price as a house half the size). Not only that but I have ended up working from the time I became a teenager to maintain the house.

In summation: I'm no trust fund baby, I've worked my life away in the bowels of that house, but it's totally worth it because the house is amazing so ya'll can go suck it =P.

Sure, whatever you say rich boy! ;)

ICE
October 1st, 2007, 15:14
http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/5266/dsc00002lh4.jpg
http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/8459/dsc00003ch4.jpg

DarthPaul
October 1st, 2007, 17:15
I will take a picture of mine as soon as possible. :D

splodger15
October 1st, 2007, 17:30
splodger the google maps thread died monthjs ago, this is the front on house thread:p

The people in my area will think im crazy taking pictures of my home

DarthPaul
October 1st, 2007, 17:32
^Same here. That's why I'm not taking mine now.. too many people around here..

SnesR0X
October 1st, 2007, 20:36
lol, I'm glad you had to do work to get a house that nice Q :D

I'm going to take one of mine really soon.

kcajblue
October 2nd, 2007, 00:36

^Same here. That's why I'm not taking mine now.. too many people around here..i was actually thinking that same thing when i saw this thread.
i was wondering what the neighbors were going to think.

lmtlmt
October 2nd, 2007, 01:48

yer i thought the same thing, but i was like it will only take a few seconds, so i maned up and took the photo:p