PDA

View Full Version : The "WHAT ARE YOU" thread

sourced
October 1st, 2007, 12:00
There are several stereo types in school. (I'm in high school, don't know about most of you.) They are the:

jock
nerd
goth kid
emo kid
assh*le
gay guy
popular one
bully

and several more.

which one are you?

Well, me? I'm the emo kid in school. ha-ha. Look for my picture in the "How do you look like" thread.

What about you guys?

Moderator note: don't post stupid/useless/spam/dumb messages or double post - or risk infractions and a total thread lockdown.

alexvander
October 1st, 2007, 13:13
i dunno who i am cause im in a highschool non of my friends r going to so i had to make new friends. but it was cool since i meet an old friend from grade 1 lol. i think im more of the funny kid or bully

sourced
October 1st, 2007, 13:46
what school you from?

quzar
October 1st, 2007, 14:17
I was the popular/rogue nerd. I was in the top of my class, head of computer club and the person who made sure every year I was there that there was a programming class for me to take. I was also the only 'nerd' throwing parties, pissing off teachers (much to their ire when I also got great grades), and having sex.

JKKDARK
October 1st, 2007, 14:17
I was the infamous Glam person

sourced
October 1st, 2007, 14:49
I was the popular/rogue nerd. I was in the top of my class, head of computer club and the person who made sure every year I was there that there was a programming class for me to take. I was also the only 'nerd' throwing parties, pissing off teachers (much to their ire when I also got great grades), and having sex.

rogue nerd :rofl: wtf =)) lmao

I was the infamous Glam person

you scare me.. :(

Johnny Rash
October 1st, 2007, 15:13
I was "The Guitar Guy".

That's how I got my name Johnny Rash.
It was right after I released my joke album "Racist Jams".
The blacks were not so thrilled...

sourced
October 1st, 2007, 16:08
I was "The Guitar Guy".

That's how I got my name Johnny Rash.
It was right after I released my joke album "Racist Jams".
The blacks were not so thrilled...

thats just mean :rofl:

ICE
October 1st, 2007, 16:12
I guess I was always the loner. My general dislike for the people at my school may have caused that :P

bah
October 1st, 2007, 16:47
eEd6B4IhTOg

I don't know about what 'I was' really, the long haired lout, loudmouth annoying teen.
Something like that. :)

I recall being a who more so than a what however.

VampDude
October 1st, 2007, 16:59
I was the odd one out, the only one who liked heavy metal and I hated everyone...

...especially the sports teacher at the school I was in from 1996 to 1999, I was never allowed to play rugby and had to play football instead as I was a lot stronger than most've the other kids and used to beat the living crap out've anyone in my way on the field (which I thought was the aim of rugby, to tackle the player in the opposition who was holding the ball).

Elmarco
October 1st, 2007, 17:30
I guess im either the bully or the assh*le. lol

DarthPaul
October 1st, 2007, 18:10
I guess I was always the loner. My general dislike for the people at my school may have caused that :P

Same here.

But I was loner/serious from one side, and funny when I was with my friends.

Triv1um
October 1st, 2007, 18:18
Greebo. The british metalheads will know this label too well. Stupid chavs.

splodger15
October 1st, 2007, 18:28
Popular , Respected , Trouble maker

VampDude
October 1st, 2007, 18:30
Greebo. The british metalheads will know this label too well. Stupid chavs.

Isn't Greebo a word used only by chav's, as in disrespect towards people who like metal but don't dress the same way as most other metalheads?

I hate chav's/townies, it's my favorite day of the year in 30 days (All Hallows Eve) and any chav within a mile of here is going to get egged and beaten up (sadly not by me).

souLLy
October 1st, 2007, 20:10
Good grief, why anyone would try to conform to a stereotype is beyond me.

splodger15
October 1st, 2007, 20:30
I hate townies,

WTF is a townie

JPJunkie
October 1st, 2007, 20:44
Bully ;)

wolfpack
October 1st, 2007, 20:49
im the geek, i just do whatever the hell i want, still get good grades and play games like crazy.

sounds like a good deal to me

SnesR0X
October 1st, 2007, 21:26
Almost everyone knows me, but I can't think of a real stereotype I'd fit in to. Most of my friends are outside of my school, and I hang out with tons of different people.

PLZKLLME0080
October 1st, 2007, 21:58
I'm the one that doesn't care what anyone else thinks, whatever that fits into. I DO WHAT I WANT!

bullhead
October 1st, 2007, 22:05
I was the "you think I don't care, but I do" guy.

bull, x.

ganondorf
October 1st, 2007, 22:15
i was the "soccer dude"

because thats all everyone knows me of. The dude who love's soccer like crazy.

But im also the trouble maker.

acn010
October 1st, 2007, 22:22
i was a very silent person.... yet many people knows me on my schol, like 85% in the school knows me XP

Sonicboy 101
October 1st, 2007, 22:22
The "crazy hair guy"
Mainly because my hair is... well crazy. :D

Triv1um
October 1st, 2007, 23:11
Isn't Greebo a word used only by chav's, as in disrespect towards people who like metal but don't dress the same way as most other metalheads?

I hate chav's/townies, it's my favorite day of the year in 30 days (All Hallows Eve) and any chav within a mile of here is going to get egged and beaten up (sadly not by me).

Nah, its just what they call metalheads around here.

cal360
October 1st, 2007, 23:18
The smart one with crazy hair LOL.

kcajblue
October 2nd, 2007, 01:32
im the guy who doesnt dress like a rocker but is called one just because i listen to rock music.
and i listen all kinds of music, but no one seems to understand that.

and im the guy who walks around with a ukulele in hand and ocarina in pocket. lol.

ninja9393
October 2nd, 2007, 02:00
I am 1/2 nerd and 1/2 kinda emoish gothish whatever

i mean i dont cut myself but i dyed my hair black with a little bit red

xg917
October 2nd, 2007, 02:17
im average. i get along with everyone, im no nerd or jock but i hang out with some well known kids. i just moved to a new town and school and im well respected so far. at my old school i was treated like shit and now im not taking any shit from anyone. bein the tuff guy now :p but i flirt wit all the grls nd im tryin to do my best in my classes now cause i always did bad in school and cause i want to get into a good college

Swimkid
October 2nd, 2007, 03:55
Im the guy that everyone knows and almost everyone likes. Im a funny guy but can be quite the troublemaker/@$$hole

VampDude
October 2nd, 2007, 08:54
WTF is a townie

To answer your question:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=townie

Nah, its just what they call metalheads around here.

Cool, but what exactly is a Greebo thou as when it's not being shouted out by a chav as abuse? :confused:

souLLy
October 2nd, 2007, 11:01
To answer your question:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=townie

Cool, but what exactly is a Greebo thou as when it's not being shouted out by a chav as abuse? :confused:

Greebo is a really old term for greasy old rockers... people who look like roadies; faded denim jackets smothered with patches, motorhead 88 tour tshirts and severely overweight. That's the kind of thing.

VampDude
October 2nd, 2007, 13:14
Greebo is a really old term for greasy old rockers... people who look like roadies; faded denim jackets smothered with patches, motorhead 88 tour tshirts and severely overweight. That's the kind of thing.

Wow, I would never fit into that category then...

...Does it mean the same thesedays? :confused:

Kramer
October 2nd, 2007, 13:21
I was like the coolest kid in school. gosh.

splodger15
October 2nd, 2007, 13:26
WTF most people are townies.

I listen to garage

I dont buy my clothes from hte market I buy mine from JD sports and Ecko

I wear real jewellery

I have various Nike trainers along with Timberland boots

I dont own burberry it looks tack

I dont smoke

Most kids in London use the language

"Cool Bruv" "Safe"

I do most times

souLLy
October 2nd, 2007, 13:48

*shrug* not sure, not really heard it used in years :)
If idiot kids are using it now it's probably just a blanket term for someone dressed alternative.

Triv1um
October 2nd, 2007, 17:52

Yes it is.

The chavs just dont know.

Just think of the grandpa Maiden fans, thats a greebo.

Im just a metalhead.

Kaiser
October 2nd, 2007, 19:53
The scene-light kid who has an opinion about everyone and everything. I also tend to be the "Eric Foreman" of my group of friends, being that my basement is the main hangout and I look a lot like Topher Grace.

Johnny Rash
October 3rd, 2007, 04:34
thats just mean :rofl:

Yeah, it was quite mean.

I'll re-release it some day.
I had about 100 CDs floating around Las Vegas.
When I have some better equipment...I'll do it over.

Ah, the daily threats were hilarious. :p

Shadowblind
October 3rd, 2007, 04:37
Its weird...I have my own grouping.

Im the popular/nerd/class clown/counseling/breakdancing/video gamer/artist/pretty much any other label you can think of. Don't ask how, just role all those things into one.

mastersho
October 3rd, 2007, 05:49
Im teh gamer. That's all I'll be know as in life.....and I love that. LMAO.

steve520
October 3rd, 2007, 17:50
well im the loner type to and i do hate mostly everyone at my school because most of them are assholes. but they are all afraid of me because im bigger and taller then them and im glad i dont have those poison t-shirts i would have been jumped by like 13 kids.

bullhead
October 3rd, 2007, 23:54
In what way are they assholes?
Deep down all people want to be with others. Do you know why you are a loner?
I was a loner and I resented people, but I realised that it was just frustration, because I found it difficult to fit in. When I did find a group to fit in with, I no longer resented people. Soon, rather that hate people, I learned to understand why I thought they were "assholes" and understand why they were, the way they were.
My presumption is that you are just angry because you havn't figured out some things. If thats so, then just take a deep breath and chill, they'll come to you.

Either that or youll go insane.

bull, x.

Johnny Rash
October 19th, 2007, 13:04
what kinds of threats did you get? would you care sharing? :p

Sorry.
Completely forgot about this thread.

Well, a lot of them were general "we'll see you after school" threats. Rarely did they show up.

One time wasn't even a threat.
I was playing a song I wrote called "I hate (fill in the blank with a word that begins with N)" when a group of black dudes heard me. Actually, that was the intent but I didn't realize there were so many around...

Well, this guy ran up and tried to punch me and ended putting a fist shaped hole in my guitar (which actually belonged to the school in which he paid for).

But we made threats back so it was really just a vicious, racist circle of hate.