PDA

View Full Version : Homebrew help- 1.5

Roastbeef
July 7th, 2005, 06:52
I have a psp with v1.5 on it(came like that). I am currently tryingto get doom and the goldeneye mod to work for it, but I am rnning into problems. I start the game, a black screen with text pops up, and it just kicks me back to the main menu on the psp. Do I need to download firmware 1.5 dump file? I have it, but I dont know how to install it, and I thought this already came with the psp itself.

Any ideas on why it is doing this? Also, I am using KXploit....

EDIT-now i get an error message "This game could not be started. (80010002)

sarla1596
July 7th, 2005, 07:15
well the only thing i can think of is do u have the DOOM1.WAD file in the folder with the larger EBOOT??? by the way where the hell did u get the goldeneye mod??? could u post a link

thanks
SaRlA

EX-Danza
July 7th, 2005, 07:16
I think this is right if not somebody correct me. if its DOOM-PSP u have to have the wad named doom2.wad or they will not work. and u can only have one wad at a time because of this.

at pspupdates legion has like 6 .wads for the doom-psp.
just go to pspupdates.com

RedKing14CA
July 7th, 2005, 10:07
hmm.. i want golden eye, im going to go get golden eye, bye dcemu for awhile.... and umm.. yeah... listen to them ^.... and the 1.5 firware isnt your problem... well it is.... but you shouldnt upgrade to 1.51 or above, should NOT!!!

sarla1596
July 7th, 2005, 17:12
can anyone give me a direct link to a goldeneye download for the PSP!!!! i cant find it anywhere and its drivin me nuts cause thats one of my fav games of all time!!!

sarla1596
July 7th, 2005, 17:57
ok nevermind i found the download....kinda disapointed though cause i thought it was a direct port of the 64 version not some version a guy made wit the doom engine