PDA

View Full Version : Your stance on love and things of that nature.

ExcruciationX
October 1st, 2007, 18:26
Since I'm bored, I thought I'd post a thread where people can debate this issue (mostly against me).

dejkirkby
October 1st, 2007, 18:46
I can't vote as I have a wife and a great family!!!
Love kicks ass!

ExcruciationX
October 1st, 2007, 18:48
You could vote yes.

ICE
October 1st, 2007, 18:57
im still a long way off from wanting a family but companionship sounds nice.

dejkirkby
October 1st, 2007, 19:01
You could vote yes.

It would be a lie, as I don't want a girlfriend or start a(nother) family!

SnesR0X
October 1st, 2007, 20:32
I do, I don't care if I could make more money otherwise.

ExcruciationX
October 1st, 2007, 22:38
Obviously, I don't want one.

The sheer task of having to deal with someone's likes and dislikes that are different then your's is enough to drive me away.

iniquitous_beast
October 1st, 2007, 22:53
That's why you need to take your time in choosing a girlfriend. You need somebody who shares your interests.

Edit: Oh yeah, I should also mention that I definitely want a family. Pregnant women are a big turn-on for me, so I'll probably have a huge family someday. The trick is finding a college-educated woman who would prefer be barefoot and pregnant for the next ten years of her life rather than to pursue her own career. I foresee myself being single for a while longer...

ExcruciationX
October 1st, 2007, 23:09
Even then, there still will be differences.

DarthPaul
October 1st, 2007, 23:52
Well, right now I would like to have a girlfriend, but most of the girls I know.. well, they just don't "fit" to me. But about the family, nope, no way. I don't think I'm mature enough to hold-up a family. I don't have the money, the time, and/or the mentality for it. :p

To create a family.. is not even on my plans. I never really wanted to have a family, I had think about it, but I always have a no in my mind. But who knows? Maybe one day I find someone that I love too much and I marry her and start a family. So the answer is No.[for now]

JKKDARK
October 2nd, 2007, 00:17
Friday night and I need a fight
My motorcycle and a switchblade knife
Handful of grease in my hair feels right
But what I need to make me tight are

Girls, Girls, Girls
Long legs and burgundy lips
Girls,
Dancin' down on Sunset Strip
Girls
Red lips, fingertips

Trick or treat-sweet to eat
On Halloween and New Year's Eve
Yankee girls ya just can't beat
But they're the best when they're off their feet

Girls, Girls, Girls
At the Dollhouse in Ft. Lauderdale
Girls, Girls. Girls
Rocking in Atlanta at Tattletails
Girls, Girls, Girls
Raising Hell at the 7th Veil
Have you read the news
In the Soho Tribune
Ya know she did me
Well then she broke my heart

I'm such a good good boy
I just need e new toy
I tell ya what, girl
Dance for me, I'll keep you overemployed
Just tell me a story
You know the one I mean

Crazy Horse, Paris, France
Forget the names, remember romance
I got the photos, a menage a trois
Musta broke those Frenchies laws with those

Girls, Girls. Girls
Body Shop. Marble Arch
Girls, Girls, Girls
Tropicana's where I lost my heart

Girls, Girls, Girls

kcajblue
October 2nd, 2007, 00:27
lol jkk.

anyway, of course i want to have a family.
but not right now of course, im only 16. lol.
but yes, when the time is right.

SSaxdude
October 2nd, 2007, 00:51
I'm probably going to get a family one day. But that's in like at least 10 years so I don't have to think about that right now.

ExcruciationX
October 2nd, 2007, 06:28
I always wanted to stand on my own. I don't need someone at my side in order to live.

SnesR0X
October 2nd, 2007, 06:32
You'd get pretty lonely bud

VampDude
October 2nd, 2007, 09:01
The sheer task of having to deal with someone's likes and dislikes that are different then your's is enough to drive me away.

It's enough to drive anyone away, believe me cause I know from past experience in relationships...

...If that person has likes and dislikes that are far away from your own it's not going to work, my now ex-girlfriend who thinks she's still my girlfriend (I let her believe she is cause I like the random gifts) was pushy when it came to her likes and dislikes which often led to her being pushy and domaneering (if domaneering is the correct word). I would suggest you try before you buy with girls/women, because if they have their way they will try and own you and make your life a living hell.

souLLy
October 2nd, 2007, 10:08
<-- married very happily :)

ExcruciationX
October 2nd, 2007, 15:59
You'd get pretty lonely bud
I have friends and family to talk to. At the end of the day, I usually don't feel like talking to people. I like being alone.

SnesR0X
October 2nd, 2007, 21:08
I have friends and family to talk to. At the end of the day, I usually don't feel like talking to people. I like being alone.

In the long run you would. Are you talking about NEVER, or just not in for a long time?

wolfpack
October 2nd, 2007, 21:57
i have a girl, ive been with her for 3 months, so far everythings going good, they can be very moody at times but all in all its worth it in the end. as long as shes a gamer, thats all that makes me happy.

Napalm-Death
October 3rd, 2007, 04:22
I'd love to be able to tell a girl that I love them and hear the same thing as their response.

Shadowblind
October 3rd, 2007, 04:34
Obviously, I don't want one.

You'll learn when your older. I wouldn't mind dealing out our likes and dislikes. Its other problems that the wife would have...

I thought I'd like to get married someday for a long time. But for only a few seconds, I thought of how no matter how willing to forgive you are, your wife is almost NEVER gonna be that forgiving. I can't go through my life without mistakes that people would pounce on, and a wife would attack twice as hard. Now I can pretty much forgive anyone for pretty much anything they do. I can't hold a grudge, and I can never stay mad. Those few seconds totally changed my mind.

Single for a long time. Maybe someday, but in this state of mind, no. To that end, I cannot vote. The answers are far too black and white.

ExcruciationX
October 3rd, 2007, 19:57
Well, I can't change them now, so deal with it! :p

The King
October 3rd, 2007, 20:14
to young to think about getting a wife i dont mind having a girl friend do

bullhead
October 3rd, 2007, 23:02
Having a kid would be amazing. It'd be like playing "God" so to speak. Being responsible for creating a human in your own image and likeness. That'd kick ass.

You would need to do it with someone you love though, because if it wasn't the woman(or man) would warp and corrupt the image you want to create in the child.

bull, x.

ICE
October 4th, 2007, 02:22
for right now its just not worth it. sure i'll "date" a chick but if it starts getting serious that means more work and upkeep. why should i keep her happy when the fact of the matter is that i dont need her? i can just find someone else right?

commitment is just too much work for a prize that i dont even want right now. that might change later but as for now.. meh i dont want it.

SnesR0X
October 4th, 2007, 02:40
Having a girlfriend is very satisfying. Try it sometime.

ICE
October 4th, 2007, 02:53
Having a girlfriend is very satisfying. Try it sometime.

but when it gets too serious get outta there!!

Shadowblind
October 4th, 2007, 02:57
Raising the question: Why do you get a girlfriend? To find out if your compatible, or to "just have fun" and disregard all the reasons you get a girlfriend?

ICE
October 4th, 2007, 03:07
I didnt mean i date chicks for sex and crap. I date them for companionship but i dont want to get married ya know? Im not going out looking for my wife. I dont want a wife right now. Im too young and immature for that.

EDIT: Also my other post was a joke lol

SnesR0X
October 4th, 2007, 06:49
It's just high school, people should understand that.Practically nobody gets married to their high school sweetheart crap, people will move on eventually. Don't you want a piece of ass? (Sex, I'm not sexist)