PDA

View Full Version : Crisis Core English Patch

SionTheSoulHunter
October 1st, 2007, 20:11
does anyone know if there's a translation (subtitles only) patch for this game? or if one is being made? or at least a website with a full game translation? thank you in advance. cya

Sonicboy 101
October 1st, 2007, 20:12
One word.
No.

DarthPaul
October 1st, 2007, 20:34
Damn I was very excited, I thought it was a patch released. :(

Dude, can you please put [Question] or [?]..
Tip for your next thread, thanks. ;)

Balthasar00
October 1st, 2007, 20:37
lol, thought the same.. :'\

Man
October 1st, 2007, 21:02
Ya that really pissed me off, I was like YAY I CAN FINALLY UNDERSTAND WHAT IM DOING !!! but no, and i think a patch should be made.

Sonicboy 101
October 1st, 2007, 21:03
It can be completed without a patch anyway, I've done it myself.
But a patch would be nice anyways :p

Johnny_Mcbride
October 1st, 2007, 21:06
isn't the english version out yet?

SnesR0X
October 1st, 2007, 21:08
God damn, I hate the dude that made this thread

SionTheSoulHunter
October 1st, 2007, 21:09
damn, i forgot the question mark >.< sorry about that. but yeah this would be rly sweet especially since i prefer japanese voices over the english ones.

God damn, I hate the dude that made this thread

oh thanks a lot <.<

wolfpack
October 2nd, 2007, 02:06
youre a nice guy snes...
NOT!
jk :p

but like everyone else said, no patch, so i guess youll just have to wait for the english version.

YourBandSucks
October 10th, 2007, 14:55
On the QJ.net forums, there is a guy that has an english patch for crisis core. It works on the ISO of crisis core, but wont work for the UMD i believe i read, but im not entirely sure on that, so dont hold it against me.

Problem for me is i cant find the ISO for Crisis core anywhere, but if anyone knows, well im not sure if its against the rules to ask where to get isos on this forum or not, but i have been searching with no luck

so enough of my problems, and back to the topic, contact nicodemus82 on the qj forums for the english patch if you have the iso

Sonicboy 101
October 10th, 2007, 15:58
He's probably lying.

YourBandSucks
October 10th, 2007, 16:06
wouldnt doubt it, but its still worth a shot to check into if you got the iso

soulz9
October 15th, 2007, 02:43
Can you link to the person who has the English patch,

I have the ISO for FF:Crisis Core. I want to try it if it

works.

xyberknight
October 15th, 2007, 09:12
It's not for the ISO, but only for the offical UMD, and you have to have sony's UMD Tools and SDK to patch it...and it will only patch the names of the menus...nothing else...but if you search google, you can find a translation script for the game and some cool themes.

Musoka_Eimin
October 20th, 2007, 03:52
there are copies of a translation out now, but still no patch so you would have to read alongside...

Xgen001
October 20th, 2007, 04:23
they arent gonna make a patch cos theres always gonna be the inevitable official english release.

the time it would take to translate ever line in such a massive game probably wouldnt be finished until long after the official english release.

Musoka_Eimin
October 22nd, 2007, 11:21
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArwRNjg2qwY
The translation itself is already complete, as you can see this person claims to be doing a patch now. There is already the menu patch. This person is one of a couple of people/groups of people, who have translated the script to english it seems. Their website is linked through there and script is on there. Whether they follow through and complete it, remains to be seen. Personally though I hope they do, I bought a copy hoping for english subtitles, but I figured they would not, they never do. Anyhow some of us prefer the original audio track and my Japanese is poor so English subtitles are ideal. Cheers