PDA

View Full Version : Ghartman

Ghartman
July 7th, 2005, 07:33
Sorry guys I know I'm really late but we've all got to start somewhere.I've got a v1.0 PSP.I'm not well educated in the ways of homebrew and emulation but I have recently downloaded a lot of emulators onto my PSP and was wondering how to combine the ROM's with the emulators successfully.Do I need to open up a separate folder within the emulator folder specially for the ROM's?I did not want to attempt anything before I knew exactly what I was doing and risk damaging the PSP.Thanks! :confused:

shizzle
July 7th, 2005, 07:59
lol yo u have reason to be cautious, your in the 1.0 ok club, which many will be joining when team executer has their way lol. some do some don't, look in the read me or search these forums. :D

RedKing14CA
July 7th, 2005, 10:04
the snes ones require you to put the roms in the snes folder, the vbapsp requires you to rename the rom rom.gba, thats all i know... i didnt see any reason to get any other emulators, they all dont appeal to me except the neo geo cd emulator, but i just have a 467mb memory stick, so i'd only be able to get 1 rom on..... so i havent downloaded that..... when team xecutor comes out with their whole memory stick thing ill get a 4gb one.....