PDA

View Full Version : Suikoden II Help Please!

SyrianPacsis
October 1st, 2007, 22:37
I'm running Firmware 3.30 OE-A and I recently put Suikoden II on my PSP. I used ISOProducer to make a Suikoden II ISO from the game disc, then converted it using Popstation into EBOOT format.

However, when I run it, the intro does not start at all, so I need to press START to get the game to run. Then, at the Mist Monster boss battle, the battle does not start. It merely freezes, but the music and sounds still run. But the battle does not start.

How can I fix this?

iniquitous_beast
October 1st, 2007, 23:08
The pops in 3.30 has that bug. Upgrade to 3.52m33-4. That one has been confirmed to play suikoden II perfectly. Or, you could downgrade to 3.02 OE-b. That one will also play it, but the cut scenes will be choppy and you'll need to remake the iso file using the old method. I recommend that you just upgrade to 3.52M33-4.

DimensionT
October 1st, 2007, 23:11
I'm using 3.52M33-2 and I can contest that it works flawlessly. Little bit of slowdown on some of the bigger spells (Dancing Flames comes to mind).

25 hours in with no problems what-so-ever.

SyrianPacsis
October 2nd, 2007, 01:47
Okay... How do I do that? I'm nearly inept at hacking my PSP like that, so how do I upgrade to a new version?

thehumanidiot
October 2nd, 2007, 01:53
download the update and run it on your psp

Westiel
September 29th, 2008, 19:46
I'm entirely new to all this, but i've read up alittle on the subject.

But i'm looking to get suikoden 1+2 onto my psp. How would i go about doing that? and if at all possible would there be somewhere i can get the files for them?

Is a version 3.90

Akoi Meexx
September 29th, 2008, 20:47
I'm entirely new to all this, but i've read up alittle on the subject.

But i'm looking to get suikoden 1+2 onto my psp. How would i go about doing that? and if at all possible would there be somewhere i can get the files for them?

Is a version 3.90

Don't ask for the files, we will not point you to them.
However, if you back the games up yourself and update to the latest version of CWF, you should be able to put the backups into an ISO folder and have no problem with getting the PSP to detect them and treat them as games on your Memory Stick.

Edit: I would like to further point out that when a thread is this old, feel free to make a new topic as opposed to "necro'ing" a dead one.