PDA

View Full Version : some mp3 files on my psp apear as 'corrupt data'

number_six
October 2nd, 2007, 00:33
some mp3 files on my psp apear as 'corrupt data' but they work fine on my computer. its really quite odd because all of the other music files work...please help ive tried so many things and its become really frustating. :mad:

they are definately MP3 files and ive re downloaded them (and the same song but different copies or from different users) several times. nothing seems to be working.

PLEASE HELP ME!!!:confused:

thanks
annie

number_six
October 2nd, 2007, 01:26
uhhhh.....PLEASE????:(

thehumanidiot
October 2nd, 2007, 01:49
try downloading them from somewhere else(if you legally own the songs you can dowload them anywhere)

saveyou
October 2nd, 2007, 09:56
First check if u can play them on your pc through the memory card, or copy them from your memory to pc and try play them. if they do not work, the memory card could be fake or be corrupted.
Otherwise try re-encoding the mp3 file with a long list of free mp3 file encoders.

Have fun

Shrygue
October 2nd, 2007, 20:22
You could try encoding them in another format such as WMA of MP4 audio.

craigbrian
November 11th, 2009, 05:23
if you have Itunes open your music file in it

right click the music file in Itunes and click "Create AAC Version" now it will convert a duplicate file so 1 file will be .mp3 and 1 file will be AAC also known as .m4a

copy and paste the .m4a file into your psp music file and your done now your files should not corrupt anymore

NOTE: some files may corrupt this is because you bit rate also known as kbps may be to low or to high

the most common and best 1 is 128kbps

if you need some help with this or want me to make a video email me at [email protected]

Shrygue
November 11th, 2009, 20:18
Jesus, this is so old by 2 years. Time to apply lockage right now.