PDA

View Full Version : Pandora's Battery Question

ShoyKing
October 2nd, 2007, 02:40
Okay. I have a PSP Slim. Brand new, 3.60 firmware. My brother has a PSP Fat with some version of M33.

To give a PSP Slim M33, you have to make a pandora's battery, right? (Correct me if I'm wrong)

Let's say I use my brother's battery to make my Slim use M33.

Will that brick his battery for ... well... battery purposes? Or can he still use it as a normal battery?

If not, is there any way to fix it?

Just getting my facts straight before I do any shit to this shiny little $200 gadget of mine. .3.

Danke.

Saracchini
October 2nd, 2007, 02:52
You can change from Pandora and normal mode without problems. But to avoid problems make a backup of the eeprom of the battery before transform it to Pandora and use this backup to revert the battery to normal mode.

An common 1800Mah battery itīs not so expensive, so i think batter if you buy one only for unbrick/downgrade purposes.

PSPdemon
October 2nd, 2007, 04:39
An common 1800Mah battery itīs not so expensive, so i think batter if you buy one only for unbrick/downgrade purposes.

some of the new ones are patched ( i got one that was patched when i was making my pandora battery... )

so if you know somewhere ( or someone ) that has a older battery... id get it

Thanks for Everything,
PSPdemon

jacky1982
October 2nd, 2007, 05:56
Thanks for this valuable thread!

ShoyKing
October 3rd, 2007, 01:27
Ehe, How do I go about backing up the eeprom of the battery/changing it back and forth?