PDA

View Full Version : What internet browser do you use?

Buddy4point0
October 2nd, 2007, 04:15
http://www.freewebs.com/kobold-/avatar%20bid3.jpg
FTW!

kcajblue
October 2nd, 2007, 05:00
opera all the way.

quzar
October 2nd, 2007, 05:11
I'm Opera, faster than the rest, taking up less space, and not enough people use me.

DarthPaul
October 2nd, 2007, 05:13
Firefox!

Safari is cool too, I have it installed on my PC.

Edit: I didn't know about Opera. It looks cool, I'm downloading it right now. :D

penileartery
October 2nd, 2007, 06:00
firefox for all the marbles

kcajblue
October 2nd, 2007, 06:00
oh yeah.
got another person to use opera.
opera kicks ass.

SnesR0X
October 2nd, 2007, 07:38
Fox is sweet

VampDude
October 2nd, 2007, 08:28
I use multiple browsers, mostly FireFox thou.

dejkirkby
October 2nd, 2007, 08:37
FF and Opera, never IE!

splodger15
October 2nd, 2007, 10:00
I use some piece of shit called Aol

VampDude
October 2nd, 2007, 10:06
I use some piece of shit called Aol

lol, I have AOL but I never use it due to the software being overly inferior compared to all the other browsers (for some reason it always crashes)...

...You can do everything the AOL program can do without AOL, by using a normal web browser.

kjetil1991
October 2nd, 2007, 11:04
haha i just use ie im to lazy to use something else =)

souLLy
October 2nd, 2007, 11:07
Firefox, I used to use Mozilla before that though, so I'm a long time fan.

If I wasn't using FF I'd be an Opera guy though. I think this poll should have a Safari option as I think that rivals Opera in user base.

Nicko01
October 2nd, 2007, 12:07
45° 7'25.11"n 123° 6'48.69"w

splodger15
October 2nd, 2007, 13:16
^ ^
Ahh you use Firefox then

BrooksyX
October 2nd, 2007, 16:56
Personally, I am a firefox guy. Its the best!

Sonicboy 101
October 2nd, 2007, 17:06
Firefox all the way.

mastersho
October 2nd, 2007, 17:15
I use Firefox and Ghostzilla. IE just sucks nards. Bad Microsoft, bad boy.

DarthPaul
October 2nd, 2007, 17:58
I'm on Opera right now! It's cool.

But for now, Firefox is better, maybe when I get some add-ons or widgets for Opera I'll pumped up. Opera looks cool, and I loved the Transfers feature, because it looks cool, big[in a complete tab], and because it can manage torrents. Also the Speed Dial thing is great. It's simple, and no crashes, bugs, or pops-up for now. Simply cool.

Thanks for making this thread and let me know about Opera.:)

blackrave
October 2nd, 2007, 18:42
Opera will forever stay the best, thus I use it and nothing else.

cal360
October 2nd, 2007, 18:52
I tend to switch between Firefox and Opera depending on what i'm doing on the internet.

JKKDARK
October 3rd, 2007, 01:32
Firefox = macho, party, alcohol, good time

Opera = depressed

parkermauney
October 3rd, 2007, 04:08
Splodger: open aol, minimize, open firefox.
Win

sourced
October 3rd, 2007, 10:31
firefox and opera. who the HELL uses IE or AOL? :O

VampDude
October 3rd, 2007, 12:06
firefox and opera. who the HELL uses IE or AOL? :O

People on dialup use the AOL software, as it's their only way online! :rofl:

People on broadband can choose if they use the AOL software or not as broadband is constantly online, and the AOL software then isn't needed :D

sourced
October 3rd, 2007, 13:44
People on dialup use the AOL software, as it's their only way online! :rofl:

People on broadband can choose if they use the AOL software or not as broadband is constantly online, and the AOL software then isn't needed :D

ahh dial up. i still remember when i was on dial up..those days sucked. with my less than 100kbps connection or sumthin like that, i forget

Buddy4point0
October 3rd, 2007, 22:46
yea dial up is terrible. i used to use aol, i had crappy dial up. took forever to download anythign

Shrygue
October 3rd, 2007, 22:52
More like AO-HELL, as I'm with it and used to have stupid slow dial up as well, max speed attained from that about 44Kbs. I'm on broadband which I think is supposed to be 1MB but only get 254kbs max and average 60-80kbs most of the time. I wonder though if my transfer speeds are affected somehow because I'm connected to the net via a wireless router?

As for which Internet broswer I'm using, well if I'm in Windows, it's Internet Explorer. If I am on Linux, it's Firefox.

steve520
October 3rd, 2007, 22:56
bah i use firefox but when i was on AE with Dial-up and it was slow im suprised i even made it to dcemu.

FireyFly
October 5th, 2007, 22:10
Opera, of course. Or if something doesn't work with Opera (And that's rare, rare, rare), then FireFox.

Also use IE.. For compability testing ^^.

VampDude
October 5th, 2007, 23:14
ahh dial up. i still remember when i was on dial up..those days sucked. with my less than 100kbps connection or sumthin like that, i forget

It was slower than that, incredibly slower.

yea dial up is terrible. i used to use aol, i had crappy dial up. took forever to download anythign

One time it took me 7 hours to download 48.5mb when I was on dialup, those days were so frustrating.

More like AO-HELL, as I'm with it and used to have stupid slow dial up as well, max speed attained from that about 44Kbs. I'm on broadband which I think is supposed to be 1MB but only get 254kbs max and average 60-80kbs most of the time. I wonder though if my transfer speeds are affected somehow because I'm connected to the net via a wireless router?

I have a wireless thingy (dongle), and my speeds are quite fast. Earlier today I downloaded something called Desk Space for Vista which was 5.81mb and it only took 40 seconds to download. I think you need to tweak and adjust your settings, and I think you may also have to remove some unwanted unused programs that requires your PC's resources and draw them away from focusing on your wireless dongle or whatever you have for your wireless internet (if a dongle it would naturally slow down due to it being a USB device for some reason?).

bah i use firefox but when i was on AE with Dial-up and it was slow im suprised i even made it to dcemu.

DCEmu is quite often slow, I'm suprised also that you made it to DCEmu with dialup. Cause slow and slow equals stop, dialup will be abolished in a few years (hopefully) :D

Anonymous D
October 5th, 2007, 23:35
firefox all the way, though i use internet explorer sometimes when i need a something rly quickly, as firefox tends to slow sometimes even on my newer system.

kcajblue
October 6th, 2007, 00:56
yup.
i use ie over firefox.
i only have it on my laptop for my cousins cause thats what they use.

Buddy4point0
October 6th, 2007, 01:30
ah! any1 know who changed the name of my thread and why?
i think it sounded cooler as "what internet browser are you"

JKKDARK
October 6th, 2007, 01:35
i think it sounded cooler as "what internet browser are you"

Because it makes no sense. We are not an 'internet browser'

kcajblue
October 6th, 2007, 01:36
you can just change it back.
no harm done right?

Buddy4point0
October 6th, 2007, 01:59
yea but if i change it back ill prolly get a pm from whoever did it and be like "leave it the other way" or whatever.

Because it makes no sense. We are not an 'internet browser'

speek for yourself, im obviously more evolved than you :P :D

ganondorf
October 6th, 2007, 02:06
I use opera. I think its really good. Ive been using it for a long time now. And I love the speed dial function.

kcajblue
October 6th, 2007, 02:42
lol. yeah.
i forgot about that.
at first when i got the new version.
i was like wtf is this.
now i use it to easily go to the sites i visit most.