PDA

View Full Version : PSP Genesis question

JcBoyCool
July 7th, 2005, 19:13
Ok i have it all set up right (I think). I play all the roms i have on there just fine. But about 70% of the time when i play it freezes. It freezes so bad i cant turn my psp off. i have to take the battery out. Is there a fix to this?

shizzle
July 7th, 2005, 19:58
charge the battery fully.

JcBoyCool
July 7th, 2005, 20:13
It is allways fully charged.

RedKing14CA
July 7th, 2005, 22:46
lol, i think he may be being a smart as, since you said you had to take the battery out.. the thing i would sugest is that when it freezes..... hold down the power button for like 30 seconds.. it WILL turn off..... just keepholding it..... it happens to all of us..... (once it happend to me on a UMD it scared the crap outa me, its like "this is a brand new system why is it freezing!!??!?"

JcBoyCool
July 7th, 2005, 23:08
Only my gen emu freezes. ONLY THE GEN EMU.

JcBoyCool
July 8th, 2005, 07:06
so......

Cross
July 8th, 2005, 07:15
what EMU is it?

kash
July 8th, 2005, 07:29
^ its the PSP Genesis emu. You might want to try a different emu to see if the same thing occurs

btw

Is there anyway to make the PSP Genesis emu full screen?

Cross
July 8th, 2005, 07:33
The thread topic showed me that, lol oops I am so used to looking through the POST's. Anyway to address his issue:

One reason that PSP Gen resets is if you try to exit the EMU WHILE playing a game. If you go to the Rom's list 98% of the time its fine.

On ur main issue, have u tested it with different roms? Have u noticed if this happens with the same rom each time? Have u noticed if its doing the same thing or something sim. Each time?

As for ur question Kash, no there is not, we are all waiting for the final release as a kill joy with goblin in his name stopped all beta releases for the community. (Meaning do not expect to see another release for some time. Months maybe)

JcBoyCool
July 8th, 2005, 08:12
I use 5 different roms. they all freeze.

Cross
July 8th, 2005, 08:18
What 5 roms? Is it in the same spot every time? Just because a rom runs through some of the game does not mean it works 100% some games (aka Phantastar 2) don't completely work but seem to. Sometimes its a bad ROM file and sometimes they just don't work completely yet. Thats why its a beta.

JcBoyCool
July 8th, 2005, 17:49
Well i have Sonic, Sonic 2, Sonic 3, Sonic and Knuckles, and Sonic 3 and Knuckles. They never freeze in the same spot. One time i played through the whole Sonic 3 and Knuckles and no freeze. Then the next day i went to play it and then it froze.