PDA

View Full Version : RapidShare

splodger15
October 3rd, 2007, 12:42
Hey does anyone know a way to stop waiting ages to download a file. Is there a work around

Thanks

parkermauney
October 3rd, 2007, 21:46
There are so many "solutions" floating around the net, and not a single damn one works for me.

VampDude
October 3rd, 2007, 22:06
Hey does anyone know a way to stop waiting ages to download a file. Is there a work around

Thanks

Buy a Premium account, that's the only real answer to Rapidshare. I downloaded a pack with all the latest Rapidshare hacks the otherday, which the pack wasn't even online a week when I downloaded it. Rapidshare patched against the hacks, Rapidshare actually updates itself at least once a week so if you intend on getting something from them I suggest you lookup the new hacks and use them as soon as you get them.

If you want something cool from Megaupload thou, download the toolbar and you can get "FREE" Premium downloads from 2am until 8am (UK time). I've been using the FREE sector for at least 3 months (plus playing the game and winning 2 day accounts), I find all the stuff I wanna download before I goto bed and line it all up to download whilst I sleep.

There are so many "solutions" floating around the net, and not a single damn one works for me.

I had a FREE Rapidshare.de account the other week, but since I pay for a Rapidshare.com account and the two companies are not the same people I always try and find ways to get around the .de Rapidshare.

pibs
October 3rd, 2007, 22:37
http://www.itvidya.com/defeat_rapidshare_megaupload_and_other_servers

i used one of the hacks it was very useful, i used it a couple months ago don't know if its patched or not. worth a try though :)

VampDude
October 3rd, 2007, 22:42
http://www.itvidya.com/defeat_rapidshare_megaupload_and_other_servers

i used one of the hacks it was very useful, i used it a couple months ago don't know if its patched or not. worth a try though :)

That one was fixed ages ago, that was a good one for the few weeks it worked thou.

pibs
October 3rd, 2007, 22:56
yeah i used the download limit one, where you change your ip and clear cookies to download more stuff in one day. sucks that its patched ill look for another method.

lmtlmt
October 4th, 2007, 01:24
all you have to do is unplug your modem wait a few seconds an dplug it back in then click on your network connection then repair, it works for me every time:)