PDA

View Full Version : 30 gauge damn wire in the KANADA (Canada)

Tetris999
October 3rd, 2007, 15:25
ok i really cant find ANY 30 gauge wire here........WHY?

cuz im in Canada and if people know RadioShack was closed down there!!

i tried going to the source everything, the smallest and thinnest wire i could find was 24 gauge wire (bummer)

so the question is simple, if i live in canada where can i buy 30 gauge (solid) wire?

this is for a ps2 modchip BTW

Tetris999
October 3rd, 2007, 15:38
wow this is pretty interesting folks, just after looking around i found out that ALL candian stores sell 24 gauge (max) now obviously i was out of luck but....

according to this chart http://www.uniwireinternational.com/Tools/StandardWireGaugeCanada/tabid/143/Default.aspx

theres a diffrence between CANADIAN and AMERICAN wire gauges! lol :p

anyway, after conducting some research with the chart with the diffrences of 24 gauge to the 32 gauge found in the U.S. i can conclude that i have already "found" 30 gauge wire in CANADA but, it looked more thicker than 30 gauge because theres a diffrence between the gauges

and the wires listed on the modhcip sites required us to use 30 AWG wires and i found out that Canadian 24 SWG wires are as thin as the 30 gauge wires

it was pretty fast, but i found the answer to my thread no point in it anymore.......

SnesR0X
October 3rd, 2007, 19:52
Yeah, don't go to radioshack or the source in Canada, the idiots who own them don't know how to have a good store. Plus why didn't you edit your post instead of doing a double?

ExcruciationX
October 3rd, 2007, 19:53
Why don't you just edit your post, tetris?

Tetris999
October 4th, 2007, 00:27
i did a reply instead of edit? OOPS..... i meant to edit it, was early in the morning

now i got in fractioned by the newest mod ykb....

gdf
October 4th, 2007, 20:08
Sangubashiiiiii!!!!!!!!!

Shrygue
October 4th, 2007, 20:13
Sangubashi.... hey wait a minute, that's my my name at The Playground - get off! ;)

Anyway, as this thread has found it's answer, it's time for some proper closedown.

Lockage applied