PDA

View Full Version : The best Galaxy screens yet

Shrygue
October 3rd, 2007, 19:36
via Computer and Video Games (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=173026)

Super Mario Galaxy's release is getting unbearably, groin grabing-ly close, as proved by today's official website launch in the Land of the Rising Sun. And look - new screens!

This batch of images should put to rest any worries Mario fans have over the variety in Galaxy's environments. As you can see the traditional roster of deserts, water worlds and green fields are all set to feature in his Wii quest, and the water looks so good we can't wait to dive right in - though we won't, as the bosses won't replace our nice telly.

If you have a poke around this page you'll also find pictures of the new Wii Remote security jacket (not the official name), which Nintendo will start shipping with the Wii at the end of the year, for erm, you lot who can't hold the remote properly.

For more lovely, lovely art and movies head over to the Japanese website. Happy navigating.

Screenshots here (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/viewer.php?mode=article&id=186255)

Sonicboy 101
October 3rd, 2007, 19:37
For a Wii game, it doesn't look half bad.

mcdougall57
October 3rd, 2007, 20:29
may i say this game looks mint

Demolition49
October 3rd, 2007, 20:36
now this is the standard wii games should ALL be at.

ganondorf
October 3rd, 2007, 21:17
looks really good. But the pictures are not good enough to convince me to buy the game just yet.

alienanthropologist
October 4th, 2007, 00:54
looks really good. But the pictures are not good enough to convince me to buy the game just yet.

Why does someone need pictures to convince them to buy the next instalment of Mario?

It's well know Mario Galaxy is likely to be one of the best games on the Wii. Give me no pictures and I for one will still buy it. :thumbup:

geise69
October 4th, 2007, 12:30
Mario Galaxy is going to have to be really good in order to beat out Super Paper Mario as the best game for the Wii. my opinion of course) Also judging by screen shots for game to be good or not is just rediculous. Always try before you buy. This Mario seems like it's going to be way different than any other Mario game ever done. Some people might not like the gameplay and are looking for a more traditional Mario experience.

CoinCollector
October 4th, 2007, 22:53
Like Nintendo said, I feel that Galaxy will be the worst worthy successor to Super Mario 64.