PDA

View Full Version : Downgrade 3.71 PSP

Hyper-Beaner
October 4th, 2007, 02:08
Is there another way to downgrade a PSP besides using Pandora's Battery thingy? Can the Luminies trick work with 3.71? Thank you. Plz Respond

SonicSpeed
October 4th, 2007, 04:45
The Lumines trick only works up to 3.50. So the only way is with Pandora's Battery.

SpooForBrains
October 4th, 2007, 10:43
If you don't have access to a homebrew capable PSP, then check out this thread (http://forums.noobz.eu/downgrader-support/people-who-can-help-you-unbrickdowngrade-a-psp-using-pandora/0/) on the n00bz support forum for people that may be able to help you.

Hyper-Beaner
October 4th, 2007, 21:46
Actually I have 2 homebrew psps. the problem is If i turn a battery into the pandora edition the Psp won't boot I heard.

thehumanidiot
October 4th, 2007, 22:09
when you convert the battery it can only be used for pandora, but if you make a back up of the battery, you can convert it back to normal

Hyper-Beaner
October 4th, 2007, 23:40
What about the Magic Memory stick? My friend only has a 32 Megabite Memory Stick. But I have a 2Gig. Will my 2GigaByte die If I turn it into a Magic? And how can I revert the effect of pandora?

SpooForBrains
October 4th, 2007, 23:57
What about the Magic Memory stick? My friend only has a 32 Megabite Memory Stick. But I have a 2Gig. Will my 2GigaByte die If I turn it into a Magic? And how can I revert the effect of pandora?

No, it continues to operate as normal. However you can undo the pandora process by formatting it.

Hyper-Beaner
October 5th, 2007, 00:02
Ok thanks I'm gonna try it.

Hyper-Beaner
October 5th, 2007, 00:43
The Pandora crap killed my battery! Everytime I put it in I always get a black screen. :mad:

EDIT: NVM Forget what I just said. But i get an error while using the Pandora Installer
0x8Ca10002