PDA

View Full Version : 4gig mem stick loses capacity?! HELP!

Shadowblind
October 4th, 2007, 02:35
I have a 4 gig memory card for my PSP. It used to have all 4 gigs of memory capacity on it, but now....

I've deleted EVERYTHING OFF IT and it only displays 1.57gigs of memory. Thatas less then half of what I paid for, for crying out loud someone please tell me how to fix this :(

Zaitmi
October 4th, 2007, 03:23
Try formatting it through the psp, if that doesn't work, try formatting it using your PC. If that doesn't work, try taking out your memory stick and putting it back in. There was also something I read somewhere where you can expand space using the "run" ability with windows, but I forgot where I read that. Sorry man, but hopefully the other options will help.

Shadowblind
October 4th, 2007, 03:27
Ah brilliant you are! Truly brilliant! Lol, why did I never think of that before?! if the rep system were still up, you'd have green dots for the rest of your life! :D

*slams head for never thinking of that*

pibs
October 4th, 2007, 05:10
Try formatting it through the psp, if that doesn't work, try formatting it using your PC. If that doesn't work, try taking out your memory stick and putting it back in. There was also something I read somewhere where you can expand space using the "run" ability with windows, but I forgot where I read that. Sorry man, but hopefully the other options will help.

yeah if you format the memory stick to FAT16

http://forums.se-nse.net/lofiversion/index.php/t10046.html