PDA

View Full Version : The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass Released

wraggster
October 4th, 2007, 07:41
Finally the English speaking version of the new Zelda game has been released, heres the full details:

http://image1.play-asia.com/170/3j/pa.63794.6.jpg

features
All game control is via the touch screen, and the stylus makes controlling Link more natural than ever. Touch the screen to guide Link through the world, or sweep the stylus around him to swing his sword. Players can even make notes on the map, chart routes for their boat or draw paths for their boomerang.
With Tetra missing, Link must enlist the aid of several fairies as he explores dangerous wilds, uncharted seas and baffling dungeons. As he does, he meets an array of fascinating characters, hunts for powerful weapons and collects sand for a mysterious artifact called the Phantom Hourglass. Over time, it will enable him to progress deeper and deeper into the ultimate dungeon.
Players compete with a friend over local wireless or Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection as they guide Link through special battle stages to capture Force Gems or command the forces that oppose him.

http://image4.play-asia.com/640/3j/pa.63794.2.jpg

description
The Legend of Zelda®: Wind Waker™ closed with Link and Tetra setting sail for waters unknown ... but their story was just beginning, and it continues on the Nintendo DS. When a mysterious fog waylays their band of pirates and leaves Link alone on an unfamiliar island, a new adventure begins.

Link, Tetra and Tetra's band of pirates have set sail in search of new lands at the end of the Wind Waker adventure. Several months later, they come across a patch of ocean covered in a dense fog, in which they discover a mysterious ghost ship. Tetra falls into danger when she sets out to explore the ship alone, and Link falls into the ocean when he attempts to rescue her. When he washes up unconscious, he is awakened by the sound of a fairy's voice. With the aid of this fairy and other allies, he sets off to explore waters uknown.

Buy today at Play Asia (http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-2pz-71-hk-49-en-84-j-70-1d82.html)

kcajblue
October 4th, 2007, 09:01
oh yeah.
gotta get this game soon.

tubaros
October 4th, 2007, 15:15
Its freakin awesome. Playing it through at the moment.

gronne
October 4th, 2007, 15:53
Are DS-games region-free? Could be worth getting it from there as it's probably cheaper than buying it when it's released here anyway... and I'll get it faster =)

Edit: Faster than it's released in Europe I mean, as it's where I live...

ICE
October 4th, 2007, 17:25
great game. im a ways into it and its really very good.

ryoo
October 4th, 2007, 19:28
Are DS-games region-free? Could be worth getting it from there as it's probably cheaper than buying it when it's released here anyway... and I'll get it faster =)

Edit: Faster than it's released in Europe I mean, as it's where I live...

Yes, they are region free. Go order it now! :thumbup:

Junixx
October 5th, 2007, 00:28
This is a great game :thumbup:

::Xraxa, plz:.
October 5th, 2007, 01:41
Fun to play, well made.

robman84
October 6th, 2007, 11:16
Finally! At least you can get it in the UK via Play Asia - Amazon's US site won't ship it to the UK :-(

Sonny_Jim
October 6th, 2007, 12:44
robman84: Does the name come from Robotron:2084? If so, excellent choice!