PDA

View Full Version : Emulators crashing PSP (3.52 M33-4 CFW)

ap_ichor
October 4th, 2007, 13:53
Wonder what I'm doing wrong. Originally it was only DGEN now and then, and e[mulator], but now that I've gotten rid of e[mulator] (no save support for NGPC as well as various other follies, and RIN is so far better anyway, except the crashing, which was present either way) and moved my GBC games to RIN, they still crash. Nothing happens, my games will just freeze and the PSP will reboot back to the XMB. Like I said, it only happens in a few games...so far once or twice in Bahamut Lagoon for SNES (running on SNES9xTYL 0.4.2me++) and a bunch of times in various GB/GBC ROMs, as well as Shining In The Darkness on DGEN.

Any reason as to why this happens...all help would be much appreciated.

Oh and I'm new here. :)

Axelius
October 4th, 2007, 14:43
Hmm, perhaps it helps if you restore factory settings (i.e. erase flash1). But the most important thing I wanted to tell you:
NO ISO TALK!
And no, even when you own the original UMDs you're not allowed to talk about them.

By the way: Welcome to the forum!

ap_ichor
October 4th, 2007, 19:07
Ha, oh yes...oops. I'll edit that out.

Will restoring factory settings revert my firmware?

thehumanidiot
October 4th, 2007, 22:31
no you you will need to re-install you firmware

mike_jmg
October 5th, 2007, 08:03
sometimes restoring default settings solves some problems if not, then format flash1

ap_ichor
October 6th, 2007, 23:48
Restoring default settings did not help...how do you format the flash1, and will I lose any data?

thehumanidiot
October 8th, 2007, 02:03
re-install your firmware through recovery mode

ap_ichor
October 8th, 2007, 02:28
...and what would that do exactly?

thehumanidiot
October 8th, 2007, 20:12
it will format flash1