PDA

View Full Version : Could Someone Port This To Slim Please? :D

ICE
October 4th, 2007, 19:36
I REALLY want to use WifiController with my slim and I cant. Could someone with some sort of coding skills do me and the world the favor of porting it over to slim for me???

EDIT: Here is WifiController.

ICE
October 5th, 2007, 02:18
pwease :D

saulin
October 6th, 2007, 06:53
That thing turns your PSP into a windows controller?

Why don't u get a PSX to PC adapter and use your PS2 controller on your PC since it's similar to the PSP and even better.

That's what I have. I use my PS1/PS2 controller on my Dreamcast, Xbox and PC. I love the PSX controller. I can actually pull street fighter moves with it. No problem! unlike the DC or the Xbox controller which suck.

ICE
October 7th, 2007, 01:57
this is free and i only need it for retro games. i use mouse and keyboard for everything else.

PLEASE SOMEONE!!!

Shadowblind
October 7th, 2007, 01:59
this is free and i only need it for retro games. i use mouse and keyboard for everything else.

PLEASE SOMEONE!!!

Just buy a 360 controller. It works with most/all emulators with pad support, and all newly released games. Plus, its possibly the greatest action game controller that has ever existed.

ICE
October 7th, 2007, 02:16
Just buy a 360 controller. It works with most/all emulators with pad support, and all newly released games. Plus, its possibly the greatest action game controller that has ever existed.

you're missing my point. i dont want another controller. this one is free.

ICE
October 11th, 2007, 19:12
please :D