PDA

View Full Version : alteritive to moonshell?

dark__echoes
October 5th, 2007, 01:40
hows this: a Windows Media Player style app, with Visualizations, a libray, play lists, wma play-back, and of course, dldi. this is just an idea. i wasnt going to make this or any thing, but if any one wants to help me untill i could work on it by my self, that'd be cool:cool:. i'd realy like to see this some day:D

Katsuya
October 5th, 2007, 18:13
Sorry? You lost me at Windows.

cas2007
October 5th, 2007, 22:09
thier is not homebrew app for ds that supports Visualizations and wma play-back (video or music)
and it would be too hard to add that stuff just use moonshell

hows this: a Windows Media Player style app, with Visualizations, a libray, play lists, , and of course, dldi. this is just an idea. i wasnt going to make this or any thing, but if any one wants to help me untill i could work on it by my self, that'd be cool:cool:. i'd realy like to see this some day:D

dark__echoes
October 6th, 2007, 00:28
DSOrginize has a simple Visualization, but only for wav. wma might be hard-ish, but i'd realy like the custom playlist's and library. mby even a way to get id3 tags viea wifi. who knows? i dont, but you never know with homebrew.

i gess im just tired of moonshell' and think there should be more media players out there.

Tikker
October 7th, 2007, 21:32
DSOrginize has a simple Visualization, but only for wav. wma might be hard-ish, but i'd realy like the custom playlist's and library. mby even a way to get id3 tags viea wifi. who knows? i dont, but you never know with homebrew.

i gess im just tired of moonshell' and think there should be more media players out there.

for the processing/memory of the DS, moonshell is spectacular for what it can actually already do