PDA

View Full Version : delay lama

kcajblue
October 5th, 2007, 06:52
i was doing homework and somehow i came across these videos.
i thought they were pretty cool.

i found out more about them, and it seems like they were made on a program called delay lama.

"Delay Lama is the first VST-instrument to offer both vocal synthesis and a real-time animated 3D interface. Its advanced monophonic vocal synthesis engine enables your computer to sound just like an Eastern monk, with real-time, high resolution control over the vowel sound. What's more, the plug-in window displays a 3D animation of a singing monk, that reacts directly to your input!

In addition, Delay Lama offers a simple but effective built-in stereo delay (you've guessed it), to give it just that extra bit of impressiveness.

The instrument can be controlled either with a MIDI keyboard, in which case the pitchbender acts as a vowel manipulator, or with the built-in XY-controller, which allows simultaneous control over both the pitch and the vowel sound. Other controls include the portamento speed and the level of the delayed signal. All parameters are controllable via MIDI, and all incoming events are handled with sample-accuracy."

Sousei no Aquarion
XcKYbwmT3v8

lucky star
FfiGcv4uSLU

megaman
jFtLUhWSibo

Sumomomo Momomo
fAdD3dr35sM

AIR
c3MK15iKBvs

Higurashi
DKrYM2-3vBc

Gloria Gaynor
m8HYRsELzCQ

DimensionT
October 5th, 2007, 07:01
Ok, I'm officialy wierded out... Yet oddly intrigued. I might have to mess around with this a little bit.