PDA

View Full Version : 3.71 M33 usbhost

Seventeen
October 5th, 2007, 17:09
Is there a way to use usbhost on 3.71 m33-2 WITHOUT iRShell? iRShell takes up too much space on my puny memory stick and I don't have enough money to buy a bigger one.

furnaps
October 6th, 2007, 10:10
What are you trying to use Usbhost for, I use it to play games off my pc's harddrive. I use Umdemulator takes up way less space than Irshell and usbhost its easy to set up, If you allready have your psp's drivers installed on the comp.

furnaps
October 6th, 2007, 10:11
well Im on 3.52 But it might work on 3.71

Seventeen
October 6th, 2007, 10:18
Yeah, to play games off my hd. I'll try it now. I have the pc usbhost set up already, but I wanted to find a smaller way than irshell to use usbhost.

-EDIT-

UMDEmulator doesn't work. It doesn't even show up in my games list. gbSP does, but UMDEmulator doesn't. Even tried putting it in the game150 folder. And yes, I kept the correct directory structure.

cal360
October 6th, 2007, 12:52
NO mention of backed up games or ISO loaders in this forum.

mnuhaily22
October 6th, 2007, 13:07
NO mention of backed up games or ISO loaders in this forum.
I doubt their backed up;)

Seventeen
October 6th, 2007, 15:16
Was waiting for this. Unlike you stupid ****ing assholes I backup all my games to iso's because I lost a game due to scratches. Yall can suck my ****ing cock, and that rule is bullshit. Can't just help someone. Have to be ****ing elitists eh?

Cloudhunter
October 6th, 2007, 15:31
Was waiting for this. Unlike you stupid ****ing assholes I backup all my games to iso's because I lost a game due to scratches. Yall can suck my ****ing cock, and that rule is bullshit. Can't just help someone. Have to be ****ing elitists eh?

Like it or not, it's the asterixing rules for asterixing sake! Go elsewhere if you don't like it.

Also, your "disc got scratched" theory yields little merit due to the fact that they are asterixing in an axterixing plastic case.

Take your asterix and shove it up your asterix :)

Cloudy

Seventeen
October 6th, 2007, 15:45
Suck it, prick. Psp games CAN be scratched. Whether a little brother leaves them around for a baby to grab, or it thrown around, or same little brother wants to try and get the plastic off... they can be scratched. So, shove that little merit up your ass.

I've been irritated more and more by that stupid rule about iso's. I'm not giving any links (like I'd even know any...). I'm not ASKING for any links to ANYTHING. I'm asking if there is a was to use usbhostfs on 3.71 m33-2. That's ALL.

Cloudhunter
October 6th, 2007, 15:54
Suck it, prick. Psp games CAN be scratched. Whether a little brother leaves them around for a baby to grab, or it thrown around, or same little brother wants to try and get the plastic off... they can be scratched. So, shove that little merit up your ass.

I've been irritated more and more by that stupid rule about iso's. I'm not giving any links (like I'd even know any...). I'm not ASKING for any links to ANYTHING. I'm asking if there is a was to use usbhostfs on 3.71 m33-2. That's ALL.

Well, if you don't like the rules here, go elsewhere. Cussing out at everyone just makes you seem like a whiney little kid, with no ice cream.

This ice cream shop is closed.

Cloudy

dejkirkby
October 6th, 2007, 15:54
Like it or not, it's the asterixing rules for asterixing sake! Go elsewhere if you don't like it.

Also, your "disc got scratched" theory yields little merit due to the fact that they are asterixing in an axterixing plastic case.

Cloudy
Best sarcasm ever!
Seventeen, your reasons for having ISO's are not valid. They are illegal, no matter how you try to justify them.

Cloudhunter
October 6th, 2007, 15:55
Best sarcasm ever!
Seventeen, your reasons for having ISO's are not valid. They are illegal, no matter how you try to justify them.

Precisely. There's this little thing called an EULA that forbids it :)

Cloudy

Seventeen
October 6th, 2007, 15:58
I have a box and an actual umd that proves ownership of many games. But that doesn't count.

On that topic, it's just 1 iso. GTA LCS.If you want I'll take a picture... but you'll say I pirated that too.

Seventeen
October 6th, 2007, 16:04
Screw this, ban me already. I won't miss yall assholes.

But since pirating is soooo bad, I might just have to try it. How many points will linking to torrent sites get me? Haha, this was fun. Just proves how yall would rather fight than help. Even though... I'll bet you all have iso's. You all have pirated music. You all have pirated SOMETHING.

Cloudhunter
October 6th, 2007, 16:15
Screw this, ban me already. I won't miss yall assholes.

But since pirating is soooo bad, I might just have to try it. How many points will linking to torrent sites get me? Haha, this was fun. Just proves how yall would rather fight than help. Even though... I'll bet you all have iso's. You all have pirated music. You all have pirated SOMETHING.

So what if we have?

The point remains it's against the rules and even backed up games on the PSP are illegal, as the EULA forbids it.

So stop being a bloody moron and accept that it's AGAINST THE RULES!!!!! Go else where if you don't like it!

Cloudy

Sac077
March 30th, 2008, 03:35
Ok why cant you mention backet up games or loaders?

MicroNut
March 30th, 2008, 05:24
Is there a way to use usbhost on 3.71 m33-2 WITHOUT iRShell? iRShell takes up too much space on my puny memory stick and I don't have enough money to buy a bigger one.
Yes.
Custom Firmware Extender 1.9.2 (http://pspupdates.qj.net/Custom-Firmware-Extender-v1-9-2/pg/49/aid/107421)

Support for usb and net loading starts at 1.9 and ends at 1.92
Support from the author for either will be denied.

Lower versions didn't support it and higher versions dropped support entirely.

usbiso works most of the time
netiso/homebrew rarely ever works.

bidhendy
July 13th, 2008, 13:08

Cloudy

Er.....

Asterix? That's a French cartoon.
If you're going to correct people, please, learn to spell. The word you are looking for is "Asterisk"

Duh....

Shrygue
July 14th, 2008, 20:25
Bumping old threads like this one and talking warez is against the rules, duh....