PDA

View Full Version : PSP screen recorder?

Sonicboy 101
October 5th, 2007, 17:51
Is there one? I want one that I can record my PSP when playing games, FF7CC for example. I'm on 3.52 M33-4.
Thanks in advance.

cal360
October 5th, 2007, 18:08
There's a .gif recorder, but I think that's it sorry :(.

furnaps
October 5th, 2007, 18:12
Yah there Svcapture but it sucks I tried it yesturday, not worth the time to install. I was thinking about Using Remotejoy to take screen captures of the game on the computer with computer screen capture software though. If I could get remote joy working again I forget how to use the interface.

cal360
October 5th, 2007, 18:43
Yah there Svcapture but it sucks I tried it yesturday, not worth the time to install. I was thinking about Using Remotejoy to take screen captures of the game on the computer with computer screen capture software though. If I could get remote joy working again I forget how to use the interface.

Svcapture only takes .gif images, it's the one I was taling about and if you don't know what .gif images are they're animated images.

furnaps
October 5th, 2007, 18:49
Yeah I know i didnt add it in there because you already stated it. Thats the main reason the quality is horrid.

Sonicboy 101
October 5th, 2007, 18:51
So it's only GIF files? :(
I was gonna take some game videos, and put them on youtube as walkthroughs.
Oh well.

furnaps
October 5th, 2007, 19:19
thats what I wanted to do, I mean its like a video Gifs can kinda look like video's but cant put them on you tube. I think the best way I came up with so far was using Remote joy to get the psp screen on the computer then using a screen capture program on the computer to caputer the Remote joys window. As far as I know that seems like the only thing that I can think of to get videos on you tube unless you try using a camera while your playing the game which will look awful.