PDA

View Full Version : Snes9x for PSP

o2byzst
July 8th, 2005, 05:25
Ok, first off - I'm a total noob when it comes to this. I'm trying to find out how to use the Snes9x emulator to play on the PSP. Could someone tell me what emulator to use (a link would be cool) and simple directions as to what to do.

I would appreciate if someone could explain this, perhaps a Genesis or Nester emulator too.

Cross
July 8th, 2005, 05:57
check the SNES/SEGA/NES Stick up at the top of the forum, ready the stickys!!!

o2byzst
July 8th, 2005, 06:27
Quick question, can I go buy a 1gb memory stick to store all this stuff?

Cross
July 8th, 2005, 06:30
....ummm store what? All the EMU's and roms all on one disk...then yes they all go in sep folders. I have the Gen/NES/SNES and 16 Music Videos on my 512MB

o2byzst
July 8th, 2005, 06:32
Yeah, but I'm still using the memory stick that came with the system cause there was no real need to since the games were coming out REALLY slowly. So would you recommend a certain brand to pick up? To at least upgrade to a 512 or 1gb?

Cross
July 8th, 2005, 06:40
I use Sandisc, its just fine. Its not gotten corrupted or given me any problems and its Sony Lic. So I guess thats a good option or Sony's own. Those were the only ones I could find locally.

o2byzst
July 8th, 2005, 06:49
Ok, I promise last question, can you at all 'guide' me or hint where I might find Genesis Rom files? I've got a lot of the old games, but I'm really trying to find Maximum Carnage and Seperation Anxiety, both were Spiderman & Venom games. If you can't tell me...I understand.

Thank you for all the help.

Cross
July 8th, 2005, 06:58
I recommend using google or yahoo and adding rom. thats all I can tell u. Those sound like good games, post screenies if u find them I want to see what it looks like, and the questions are fine. Just sometimes it helps to read/glance at the stickys for some questions first.

So no worries and let me know if I can help with anything else.

parabolee
July 8th, 2005, 15:01
They were good games but I preffered Spider-man Vs Kingpin for Genesis.