PDA

View Full Version : PSP not running hoomebrew

michael_dack_2005
October 6th, 2007, 08:10
I had 3.52 M33, and at one point it just stopped running all homebrew. I couldn't even run the RECOVERY folder to revert back to 1.50.

So in the process of me trying to fix it i got a full brick, i sent it off to Fanj to unbrick with a Pandora battery as i do not have one and he got it back to 1.50.

But now i still can't run any homebrew, KXpoit games, the patcher, i can't even update to another Custom Firmware.

can anyone tell me what is going on?!

furnaps
October 6th, 2007, 10:07
What do you mean you cant Intalls any custom firmware? what happens when you try?

michael_dack_2005
October 6th, 2007, 19:54
When you try to install a CF from 1.50 you need to run kxploitpatcher before.

But that doesn't work. The PSP gameboot hangs then after a little while the PSP just turns off.

Thats what happens.

EDIT: just tried to turn the PSP on and it isn't loading up anything now, been tring for 15 minutes, it loads up the date and time, but then freezes and turns itself off. it won't load UMDs either now.

thehumanidiot
October 6th, 2007, 23:40
what exactly happens, do you get an error, do you have a custom theme...

Gene
October 7th, 2007, 02:56
When you try to install a CF from 1.50 you need to run kxploitpatcher before.

But that doesn't work. The PSP gameboot hangs then after a little while the PSP just turns off.

Thats what happens.

EDIT: just tried to turn the PSP on and it isn't loading up anything now, been tring for 15 minutes, it loads up the date and time, but then freezes and turns itself off. it won't load UMDs either now.

Sounds like you have a screwy motherboard with a loose connection, or a damaged component.

michael_dack_2005
October 7th, 2007, 10:34
How much will it cost me to send it back to Sony do you think?

I would fix it myself but i have never opened up a PSP and i wouldn't know where to start.

I know they will give me a new TA-086 motherboard and a pandora-proof battery if i ask for one, but thats a risk i am going to have to take.