PDA

View Full Version : MPO trade online

that1guywiththeface
October 6th, 2007, 20:05
Anyone in NA have a legit Ocelot unit with an S in CQC, at least an A in rifles, decent HP and stamina, and the deliveryman job?

I'll trade a legit untrained Fox soldier with 100 hp, 310 stamina, 33 SNS, surveyor job, and the stats CCASCCSSSCC.

Or if you'll give him to me for free that would be great too.:D

Thank you in advance.

I'm hosting as TRADE in the Snake server

that1guywiththeface
October 6th, 2007, 20:28
By Ocelot unit I mean the men wearing the red berets (pardon my selling if that is wrong) and black masks.

that1guywiththeface
October 6th, 2007, 20:33
Sorry for the double post, but if there is another legit unit you want, post here.

that1guywiththeface
October 6th, 2007, 20:39
Whoever is LUINK, go away, I meant the units, not ocelot himself

that1guywiththeface
October 6th, 2007, 20:46
Okay, now I'm mad. Due to jerks who can't read, I'm now adding a password to the game. The password is "enter." Obviously, that does not include the quotations or the period.

that1guywiththeface
October 6th, 2007, 21:04
*chirp, chirp*

that1guywiththeface
October 6th, 2007, 21:17
Alright, for those of you who are new, or just plain dense, the way you trade online is this:

1. The host takes in a random character, often unique, and the non-host brings what the host wants.

2. The non-host stands still, unarmed and clearly visible, while the host approaches and kills the non-host by shooting them in the head repeatedly.

3. The host then ends the game and checks if the solider is what he requested. The host then restarts the game.

4. If the host got the desired soldier, than they will bring the offered character and allow the non-host to shoot them until death. If they did not recieve an adequate soldier, than the host may or may not return said soldier, depending on who they are and what mood they are in. I will always return the soldier, as long as the other player was NOT TRYING TO SHOOT ME. The return may take a few minutes, this is normal, as the host must first get the soldier to join him and leave the prisoner group.

5. If you do not follow these rules, I will promptly put a few caps in your face, than kick you out of the next match. Boohoo for you, and I won't return the soldier. You will also be kicked in all future matches intended for trading that I host, unless you post an adequate apology and explanation for your actions.

That will be all.

that1guywiththeface
October 6th, 2007, 21:28
Alright, I need to take a break for about 5 minutes. I'll post when the game is back up, but the game will be on a different server.

that1guywiththeface
October 6th, 2007, 21:42
Allright, we're back online. We will use the Gene server.

that1guywiththeface
October 6th, 2007, 21:45
Allright you two guests viewing this, either get on and trade or quit stareing at the screen.

that1guywiththeface
October 6th, 2007, 21:47
Okay, removing the password lock...

that1guywiththeface
October 6th, 2007, 21:51
Okay... I'm getting bored. I'll be back in an hour.

Napalm-Death
October 6th, 2007, 22:12
Wow, I think you just set a new record...

that1guywiththeface
October 7th, 2007, 23:39
1. New record for what?

2. My apologies for not returning like I promised. I had forgotten that I was going to homecomeing during when I said I'd be back, and girls trump games, especially when my hands are on their butts.

Anyhow, the offer still stands. I should be back online shortly.

that1guywiththeface
October 8th, 2007, 00:08
Allright, as of now, I will not host for this purpose until someone has posted a response here.

sourced
October 8th, 2007, 11:31
WTF you just like..double, triple, quadruple, googleplex posted you dumb****.

no one is replying because no one wants to trade with you. wtf...friggin noob. someone ban him.

that1guywiththeface
October 9th, 2007, 21:14
Ok

1. To sourced: Apologies for the excessive repeated posting,

but

2. Don't post if you're just gonna yell at me, that's the mods job.

The sig was kinda funny though.