PDA

View Full Version : Logans shadow

gamerremag
October 7th, 2007, 02:48
Uh first off it sux. balls. big balls. anyway, i was wondering if anyone is going to be on now till when ever, if they wanted to help me achieve the medius code (being a true admin with its own server and stuff) i believe im close, but the less times i have to turn my psp on after freezing, the better =p

username: GaMeRrEmAg :thumbup:

sourced
October 7th, 2007, 03:03
maybe you should have posted this in the psp forums?

Shadowblind
October 7th, 2007, 03:05
I really didn't like the first Syphon filter for PSP. The controls on the PSP....they're just horrid when it comes to shooters.

VampDude
October 7th, 2007, 03:06
Uh first off it sux. balls. big balls. anyway, i was wondering if anyone is going to be on now till when ever, if they wanted to help me achieve the medius code (being a true admin with its own server and stuff) i believe im close, but the less times i have to turn my psp on after freezing, the better =p

username: GaMeRrEmAg :thumbup:

Can't you Google it?

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n304/vampdude/Google-VampDude-Revolving-Reversing.gif (http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=logan%27s+shadow&btnG=Search&meta=)

gamerremag
October 7th, 2007, 03:11
allready did. nothing came up that was what i was looking for.

blackrave
October 10th, 2007, 14:51
No, Logan's Shadow doesn't suck at all. In fact, it's one of the best games ever made for the PSP according to both friends I've spoken with and its Metacritic reviews (http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/psp/syphonfilterlogansshadow).

If it "sux balls" so much, then why are you even playing it and asking for help?

gdf
October 10th, 2007, 15:34
Yeah, IGN gave it a 9.5 and even gave the last one Game Of The Year 2006. It was good, but not THAT good.

gamerremag
October 11th, 2007, 22:39
have you guys play the online??? the single player was/is awesome for both games, but the online is horrible.

it "sux balls" because of the ranked games. to level up, you need xp points. if you play a game which is "ranked" (meaning you havent changed any options whatso ever. for instance, the time MUST be 15 min or else you dont get points) and someone quits because they are losing, or your team isnt doing well, you dont get xp. and if YOU quit, you get a quit mark on your stats which brings down your LB rank. plus the fact that all they online levels except for 2 are from Dark Mirror (the first SF for psp). its really really g4y.

blackrave
October 12th, 2007, 14:39
have you guys play the online??? the single player was/is awesome for both games, but the online is horrible.

it "sux balls" because of the ranked games. to level up, you need xp points. if you play a game which is "ranked" (meaning you havent changed any options whatso ever. for instance, the time MUST be 15 min or else you dont get points) and someone quits because they are losing, or your team isnt doing well, you dont get xp. and if YOU quit, you get a quit mark on your stats which brings down your LB rank. plus the fact that all they online levels except for 2 are from Dark Mirror (the first SF for psp). its really really g4y.

If THEY quit, they get a quit mark on their stats which brings down their LB rank. The online system sounds fair to me.
How convincing you are. :rolleyes:

Gizmo356
October 12th, 2007, 14:48
No the ranking system is horrible.

Baboon
October 12th, 2007, 14:58
Probably one of the best games yet to grace the psp!

Top banana! :)

bobert123
October 13th, 2007, 16:11
do alot of people use mics because i was thinking of getting this game and get a mic but if not alot off people use them ill just get the game