PDA

View Full Version : Got a problem with settings/saving

RJ99
October 9th, 2007, 08:28
Not sure whats been up with my psp but when I enter some sections, e.g network settings, system settings, saved data utility, my psp will have the screen 1/2 load then for about 30seconds it'll crash, and i'll have to manually turn it back on, ive also had some problems trying to load the UMD's.

any suggestions?

sourced
October 9th, 2007, 09:20
are you on a custom firmware? and do you have a custom xmb theme?

RJ99
October 9th, 2007, 09:26
yeah i'm on M33 3.52 update 4, i have custom theme yeah, only icons,battery,volume bar and wave

sourced
October 9th, 2007, 09:31
okay. i seee your problem. most likely, you installed your custom theme improperly, or, a corrupt file was put in your flash0

the only way to fix this is to revert your theme back to default.(i hope you made backups)
if you do it properly, it should fix things.

and if that doesn't work, your only hope is to boot back to 1.50 and update back to a CFW and yer problems will be fixed

RJ99
October 9th, 2007, 09:39
ok that works now, is there a link to some sort of page that has a list of what eachsystem_plugin is and such?
if you know what i mean

sourced
October 9th, 2007, 09:45
glad i could help.

umm, you could go here http://www.consolespot.net/index.php?network=xmb

they have loads and loads of different psp themes for most CFW's.

just make sure to keep backups of the files you replaced. and follow instructions, and check if the theme you want can be used for your CFW version, if theyre not compatible, choose another one :o

RJ99
October 9th, 2007, 09:46
i worked out it was the battery icon that corrupted everything,

RJ99
October 9th, 2007, 09:55
ok well i've loaded up everything i had on my old theme and everything seems and is fine!
only the battery icon i can't see which is why i replaced the old one , but now i cant see it

sourced
October 9th, 2007, 10:54
so everythings okay now?