PDA

View Full Version : Parasite Eve II won't work on 3.71 M33

Stone Temple Pilots
October 10th, 2007, 22:42
I converted my own copy of Parasite Eve II using isoproducer and then converted the .iso file into an EBOOT file. The game ID was shown as SLUS01042 and disc 2's was SLUS01055. When I start the game up on my PSP, it gets to the "Published By Square Electronics (blah blah blah)", but it freezes up there. I've converted it through another ID SLPS***** but it still didn't work. I'm using 3.71 M33 w/ 1.50 Homebrew add on. Whats wrong?

hodgy47
October 11th, 2007, 00:20
Is the disc a mixed mode cd, i.e. does it have sepaerate audio tracks as oppose to them being embedded in the game, if it is mixed mode try using cdr win from golden hawk technology to create your iso file as i have seen problems arrive when trying to rip a disc using iso creation software such as the one your using i use cdrwin for all my ps1 iso to eboots and all work fine in 3.71ms33-2.

btw have you ran the m33-2 update if not try that too.

Stone Temple Pilots
October 12th, 2007, 20:16
Thanks, I'll try it out. But I think I noticed the problem when I used UltraISO. It kept telling me there was an IINTERN0(something something) error. I guess something in my game doesn't work. And the tracks are embedded into the game.