PDA

View Full Version : Play Station Portable?

mike_jmg
October 10th, 2007, 23:01
I saw this over at gamespot but is quite an interesting issue

Most of the time I play with my PSP at home, there are a few rare ocations that I get to play at school or on a trip, because of time or sunglare.

So I was wondering, How many of you play it at home too?, is it right to call it portable?

Napalm-Death
October 10th, 2007, 23:14
I play mine at home too, rarely outside.

JKKDARK
October 10th, 2007, 23:41
lol

I don't know how you can enjoy playing PSP on your own home. If I'm in my house, I want to use a real controller and a big screen, and then I use my consoles.
PSP was made for outside.

ICE
October 10th, 2007, 23:46
I use my psp everywhere but I only play games on it inside. Be that home or somewhere else thats the only time I play real games on it. Theres just too much glare outside..

Safari Al
October 10th, 2007, 23:54
i play it on trips but not just sitting outside etc. where in that case i'd listen to music.

thehumanidiot
October 11th, 2007, 00:16
i use it just about anywhere, and if there is too much glare, just turn up the screen brightness

ICE
October 11th, 2007, 00:20
My psp's brightness cant seem to get to that level were even the sun cant effect it :p

The King
October 11th, 2007, 00:22
i use it every were there is not a place were i havent used it

Tesseract
October 11th, 2007, 00:29
I use it at work for background music a lot. :D If I turn off the screen, I can get through an 8-hr work day with a shade over half the battery's full charge.

I do use it sometimes at home when the lady is using the TV, or when I need to look up a FAQ for a console game.

Other than that, I always have it with me, so if I DO find myself out and about and potentially bored, I have a wealth of options.

And yes... I plug it in to recharge every night.

razorak
October 11th, 2007, 05:19
I go where my psp goes...oh wait a sec...i mean my psp goes where i go :)

shibby420182
October 11th, 2007, 11:13
i use it everywhere

sourced
October 11th, 2007, 12:52
i play it on trips but not just sitting outside etc. where in that case i'd listen to music.

i do the EXACT same thing.

NoQuarter
October 11th, 2007, 15:14
Everywhere I go.

Johnny Rash
October 11th, 2007, 18:29
I even use my PSP when I'm driving to work.

On the freeway.

acn010
October 11th, 2007, 18:51
I go where my psp goes...oh wait a sec...i mean my psp goes where i go :)

same here...... same here XD

mike_jmg
October 12th, 2007, 05:32
lol

I don't know how you can enjoy playing PSP on your own home. If I'm in my house, I want to use a real controller and a big screen, and then I use my consoles.
PSP was made for outside.

I now it was ment to be used outside, is just that like 10 other people at gamespot said they only played at home that was what intrigued me

I use it at my house, cause it's like my only next-gen console, besides my psp I only own a ps2 with a bunch of games I just played to the death, and by bunch I mean every good game ps2 has had, except metal gear cause I never liked it

So, as new games are coming only for the new consoles I just play my psp. in fact most of the released games are for psp or DS

But yeah I take it everywhere I go too, but don't get to advance in the games as much as at home

jxx2005
October 12th, 2007, 12:53
i played mine everywhere*
then i bricked it and have yet to get a pandora's battery

*that includes at home tho
i often watch a DVD on my PS2 while playing my psp

sourced
October 12th, 2007, 13:31
I even use my PSP when I'm driving to work.

On the freeway.

lucky you haven't gotten into a car crash

Johnny Rash
October 17th, 2007, 21:36
lucky you haven't gotten into a car crash

No, it's not like that.
I use it to listen to music.
I use an FM transmitter to output the sound into my truck.

I almost got in an accident the time I was texting and driving though. :p

Sonicboy 101
October 17th, 2007, 21:39
I use mine mainly at home... I'd have to be mad to take it to my school (but anywhere else I take it)