PDA

View Full Version : news

RedKing14CA
July 9th, 2005, 08:48
i was just recently contacted by a person seeking help with a snes 9x emulator... we both did not realise he had version 1.51 until he tried to play his emulator... he had just bought it five days ago, and had barely touched it, and DID NOT update it.. this means we have in america, the perverted 1.51 versions, of the psp (which means my psp is worth more :D )....

just thought you would like to know that (sorry if its old news)

and is their an eboot extractor for version 1.51?

Velo
July 9th, 2005, 09:03
I don't know, but I was gonna buy a new PSP and I want all the emulators and stuff. This is bad news for me. Thanks, and sorry I can't help you.

RedKing14CA
July 9th, 2005, 09:11
go to ebay man! ( can help you, just please, give a guy some rep, i give eevery one rep points... cuz im dumb they insult me!)

PSP_Newbie
July 9th, 2005, 09:35
yeah, i found out about a week ago
once i found out that 1.5 was hacked(and i had updated to 1.52)
i returned it to the store saying it had a defective screen(which it did, a couple dead pixels) for a new one
i was so excited, but checked and turns out they had shipped out 1.51's to NA now
but, i got lucky, and a friend who didnt really care about roms and emulators traded mine for his
as for a 1.5, there are still tons u can get on ebay, etc in brand new condition for the same price
(woot 10 posts)^^

RedKing14CA
July 9th, 2005, 09:45
lol, w00t 72.... lol... but i post too much :(

but yes, this is VERY HORIIBLE news..... now if i break my pp its broken as the new one i get wont be able to play emu's :(

PSP_Newbie
July 9th, 2005, 09:51
yeah, until someone manages to hack 1.51/1.52, everyone buying a psp now is out of luck :(

kash
July 9th, 2005, 10:00
this is not good news because im gettin my psp in 2 days

Velo
July 9th, 2005, 10:23
X DELETED POST X

Parqer
July 9th, 2005, 11:05
This makes me even more glad that I got one on the day it launched. It was bad enough waiting for the 1.5 to be cracked.

According to TeamXecuter's press releases, though, it won't matter much longer since there's apparently going to be a way to downgrade firmware or make homebrew playable some other way on 1.51/1.52 via software. That's not meant to be a rumor mongering statement or anything, just something to give hope to new PSP purchasers unlucky enough to get the cripple firmware versions.

Cross
July 9th, 2005, 15:50
People have not gotten after you because your dumb, you have broken the rules and ppl have maybe been a little harsh and if ur ref. to me, I got after you after 3 posts and you did not get what everyone else understood. I doubt most pl dislike you, some may feel that you have presented your self in an immature way but I hold nothing against you.

wazzal7
July 9th, 2005, 17:52
does anyone know if someone is working on a crack for the 1.51/1.52 firmware? i'd think it would have been cracked by now.

PSP_Newbie
July 9th, 2005, 23:53
no, as of this point there is no 1.51/1.52 hack
most of these take months to do, its only been a few weeks since they got 1.5 hacked, tho now there might be a little more progress since all new psp's are now 1.51's
before, the majority of PSP users still had 1.5 firmware, so there wasnt too much of a demand for a 1.5x hack, now tho, things might change. however, this will most likely take at least another month or two, if not more before we'll get a downgrade or homebrew working on a 1.5x(of course, i hope im wrong)^^

RedKing14CA
July 10th, 2005, 07:31
People have not gotten after you because your dumb, you have broken the rules and ppl have maybe been a little harsh and if ur ref. to me, I got after you after 3 posts and you did not get what everyone else understood. I doubt most pl dislike you, some may feel that you have presented your self in an immature way but I hold nothing against you.

:confused: are you talking about me? huh? i didnt say anything about you!! :confused: