PDA

View Full Version : Where to get Battery

legitnelite
October 11th, 2007, 00:07
Alright, I've decided to make Pandora's battery. This thread isn't to help me out, as I need to buy another battery that I'll be using to play games. My question is, where's a good place to buy a battery (online, anywhere) that's a good price? (Note: the battery that I'm going to buy isn't going to be used for Pandora's Battery, the battery I have now is).

So basically I want some recommendations for where I should buy another PSP battery.

thehumanidiot
October 11th, 2007, 00:15
if you are going to use your battery just to downgrade, you can covert it to pandora, than convert it back.But if you don't want to do that you could buy this battery
http://www.amazon.com/Sony-PSP-Battery-Pack-3-6v/dp/B000FZYY3E

alexvander
October 11th, 2007, 00:20
at my local wall mart here in canada they have batteries from asid tech for $10 canadian but i dont know if all wall marts have them tho

sourced
October 11th, 2007, 13:08
are you from the US? go to a radioshack. or a target. or a walmart. or a sony store?...

dette
October 15th, 2007, 21:39
Yeah if your using your PSP Phat and its battery to make a pandora then just make the memory stick and the battery and then use it for what you want then when your done and you want your battery back just plug in the AC adapter without the battery or memory stick and then put them both in and run the creator again and click L + R and it will put eeprom.bin back into the battery and revert it to normal :) so technically you dont need another battery
but if you want one just go to like target, wal-mart or even ebay there everywhere

jxx2005
October 16th, 2007, 17:12
ebay

dette
October 16th, 2007, 20:26
yep ebay :) haha best place ever

jxx2005
October 17th, 2007, 18:29
thats where i got 4 of my memsticks, extra faceplate and double capacity battery

dette
October 17th, 2007, 19:57
haha yeah
i have a huge battery too that i use on my slim instead of the slim battery... it holds like a 12 hour charge .. its really nice

Blizz407
October 17th, 2007, 23:47
You can convert the battery back to a normal one. Dont really need to spend any money. Also If you are just trying to keep one in case then I guees try Walmart or Ebay.