PDA

View Full Version : Who can make good music?

DarthPaul
October 12th, 2007, 00:04
Hello guys,

Does any of you can make good music? I'm looking for a great artist, I need something epic, medieval, I don't know, something good for an RPG. I heard that acn010 is good, but any other? Please, you'll be credited.

If you're interested, post here or PM me. I'll tell you more details.

I wanna keep this project in secret, so I posted it on the Off-Topic forums, please.. don't move this.

Thanks.

DimensionT
October 12th, 2007, 03:57
I've written plenty of music (some for games, some otherwise). I'm more then willing to help you out if you want.

You can find a bunch of samples here.

My music thread on Homebrew Heaven (http://www.homebrewheaven.net/viewtopic.php?t=419)

DarthPaul
October 12th, 2007, 04:51
DimensionT did you really did that?

Wow I loved Choir, it's great. Tell me if you can help, I would love to have great tracks like that in the project.

DimensionT
October 12th, 2007, 07:00
Yeah I did :thumbup:. Everything on there I did with Fruity Loops.

kcajblue
October 12th, 2007, 07:22
my brother makes music with fruity loops.
although its a whole different kind.

he doesnt make video game music like that stuff.
he uses it to sample songs and to make his own original stuff.

DarthPaul
October 12th, 2007, 08:51
All I have to say about DimensionT right now is that ... HE IS A BEAST! :eek:

Swimkid
October 12th, 2007, 15:19
LOL. i was gonna suggest him when I saw the title. Watch his rpg videos, theyre freakin hilairous!!

DimensionT
October 12th, 2007, 19:24
Lmao! I've never been called a beast before. I guess it works, lol.

You should hear the 43 minute song I'm working on, DarthPaul. It's only 28 minutes long so far, but it's the best thing I've ever done.

EDIT: Here it is if you want to check it out. I'm using a guitar simulator for the guitar parts untill the song is done and I have a chance to record me playing.

Everlasting Chaos (http://files.filefront.com/Everlasting+Chaosmp3/;8687481;/fileinfo.html)