PDA

View Full Version : Helpful Opinions

bladekuku
October 12th, 2007, 02:00
Hey guys, currently I am running 3.51 M33, haven't had a chance to upgrade to the new ones DA has put out. Anyway, I was wondering, what are some good apps to use. Or, what's your fav and why? I'm trying to find good stuff to put pn my PSP. Atm, I'm running NesterJ and LightMP3.

Thanks guys

btw, I have a regular PSP, not the slim or anything, so can the 3.71 M33 thingy run on mine or is it just for the slim?

dark heart
October 12th, 2007, 11:09
I'm good at this :D
okay, you will want daedalus (a n64 emu), there should be support game state saving soon.

if you want a kick ass homebrew with good graphics, get zero gravity.

there is quake v2+gp, if you want to play quake

there are also other quake based game ports for the psp on the psp news page, like quake 2 and hexen 2

i would suggest the cave story port.

i had fun with that throttleX game.

I'm not sure if psx works withe your firmware.

what else? there is doom psp if you like doom.

and doom based games eg hexen and heretic ports

if you want to play point and click games on your psp, like broken sword 1 and 2 or kings quest 4, get the scummVM emulator.

if you want other emulators, again go to the main page, there is a full speed gba emu, there is cp1, cp2, sega genesis, sega master system, full speed snes, nes, and the neo geo consoles, plus more.

this information is gold for newbies, try these out.

dette
October 15th, 2007, 21:43
wow dark heart thanks i was looking for some stuff too
not to take the thread away from its original poster..
but yeah
i mainly runs ISO's and CSO's from my mem stick on my slim and phat with 3.71 m33-2
so thanks i was looking for some new stuff

dark heart
October 17th, 2007, 10:02
no problemo!
zero gravity has the best graphics i've seen in a homebrew, make sure you check it out.
have fun :)