PDA

View Full Version : 3.40OE-A (flash0)

t0shae3
October 12th, 2007, 02:20
Hello. I was messing around with my flash0 on 3.40OE-A while i'm was changing my themes.

Unfortunately It kinda something happen and it can only show the black screen now while starting up now and i realized i forgot to back up my flash0.

i can still access recovery and such, so my main question in mind is does anyone have their flash0 for 3.40OE-A backed up that they can send me?

Please please!! i do need this help.... can somebody send me all the folder under the flash0 file....
i totally messed up with those T_T (damn hate myself) lolz

it would be greatly appreciated

thanks
t0sha3

sourced
October 12th, 2007, 05:05
sounds like a semi brick to me. try this out; its a recovery for stuff like that made by chameleon.

http://www.homebrewheaven.net/viewtopic.php?t=151

youll need to register at the forums though. but trust me, its worth it.

YourBandSucks
October 12th, 2007, 12:59
do you still have the 3.40 OE-A installer on your memory stick?

if so, connect to usb in recovery mode

and then change that folder name to recovery

and then under configuration you can press run recovery and that will work on every 3.x firmware except 3.71 for some reason....

t0shae3
October 12th, 2007, 16:37
thank you guys,, but it does't look like working coz when i run the recovery from memory the screen trun black and it turn of itself a few second later and when i open again it's still the same as showing black screen.... T_T,,
is there any other way to save my PSP ,,,EEEEeee
pls pls i'm begging
T_T
i can't afford to buy another PSP

**damn i try to run recovery of ver 1.50,, it's show the error withing the process now i can't even call recover mode T_T it's jz showing sony corporation and then show the background and 4 seconds later it turn off itself...i think my gonna be gone Eeeeeee
any idea how to save mine? plz plz

sourced
October 12th, 2007, 17:23
well, if its a full brick, i guess your only hope is pandoras battery

t0shae3
October 13th, 2007, 01:54
well...then could you lighten me how can do..if someone already posted, could you indicate me?
thank you man,, you've been a great help...

thanks
toshae