PDA

View Full Version : Mario Kart for Wii Gets Spring 08 Release Date

wraggster
October 12th, 2007, 17:28
Ars Technica notes, from Nintendo's Fall conference earlier this week, the news that Mario Kart for the Wii is slated for Spring of next year. The game is said to involve bikes for the first time:
"It is unclear whether the bikes will be mostly an aesthetic effect or if the control mechanics will differ between karts and bikes. Mario Kart: Double Dash featured a collection of different carts with different statistics, but control was more or less the same across the board ... Despite accusations that Nintendo had nothing to offer the hardcore gamer in terms of announcements at the show, the latest incarnation of the classic kart-racing series was looking sharp in its debut."

http://games.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=07/10/12/1421201

mastersho
October 12th, 2007, 19:29
OMFG!!!! I LOVE Ninty!!!! This makes up for the pushing back of Brawl. Now I can grab both around the same time(give or take a few weeks...i hope).

mickmos
October 13th, 2007, 00:28
omg the wii is the BEST!
if mario kart has online play and is as good as the other mario karts then it will be great

mastersho
October 13th, 2007, 02:12
omg the wii is the BEST!
if mario kart has online play and is as good as the other mario karts then it will be great

dude it DOES have online play!! I'm happy about that. Can't wait to pnwed some peeps(yeah I mean the candy) online.

JKKDARK
October 13th, 2007, 02:22
Mario Kart rocks! I can't wait for this game :D