PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed confirmed for DS

Shrygue
October 12th, 2007, 18:52
via Computer and Video Games (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=173606)

Ubisoft plans to release it's top looking sneak-'em-up on DS according to the latest release schedule from Nintendo. US online retailers first mentioned the game in their listings back in June, but it all looks set to happen now.

Quite how it's going to work, we don't know. Top down? Third-person? Will it look as good as the 360 version? No, but it looks like Ubisoft's keeping up hanging on for screens.

The DS version is coming out in February next year, says Nintendo.

Shadowblind
October 12th, 2007, 21:22
Boy, I see this title ruining Assasin's Creed for handhelds.

kcajblue
October 13th, 2007, 01:40
i dont know what game that is, but the name sounds interesting.

Dagangstah
October 13th, 2007, 02:44
I've never played Assassins Creed before, now that its coming to the DS I might pick it up

ICE
October 13th, 2007, 03:35
I have a decidedly bad feeling about this..

crookedmouth
October 13th, 2007, 18:45
I think Ubisoft did a great job with Brothers in Arms on the DS. If they can do something similar with AC then great. Me, I'll wait for the reviews.

ICE
October 13th, 2007, 21:11
Must I remind you of all the bad games Ubisoft has made??

alexvander
October 14th, 2007, 00:29
Must I remind you of all the bad games Ubisoft has made??

assassins creed is made by the team that made Prince of Persia and i loved every one of them on the consoles and pc

wiggy fuzz
October 14th, 2007, 08:12
I think Ubisoft did a great job with Brothers in Arms on the DS. If they can do something similar with AC then great. Me, I'll wait for the reviews.

brothers in arms ds hurt... the viewing perspective was totally needless, the framerate was jittery and there was some stupid AI

driving around in a tank was fun, though... you know, i think i'll start playing it again

pas
October 14th, 2007, 17:19
The framerate was pretty stable if you think about how much stuff was going on ! The game was fun, I even played it through 2 times.

I hope that Assassins Creed will get a good 3rd Person Sleath game (Splinter Cell on the DS wasn't bad too, but it had some bugs).

ICE
October 14th, 2007, 19:19
assassins creed is made by the team that made Prince of Persia and i loved every one of them on the consoles and pc

Was that the same team that ported PoP to the Wii? Lets just hope that it wasnt because that was one lame port ;)