PDA

View Full Version : Pingalo v0.19 - NDS homebrew game

Kojote
October 13th, 2007, 09:10
Pingalo is a homebrew for Nintendo DS developed using PAlib.

http://sylvatar.free.fr/playeradvance/images/capture1.jpg

The goal of the game is to help Pingalo to collect all his eggs and penguin babies in each level in a specific order. There are different objects which will help you witht his task, along with, of course, enemies.

Source & Download: http://www.playeradvance.org/forum/showthread.php?t=13928
Optional Download: http://www.pdroms.de/files/939/

stevo11185
October 13th, 2007, 10:42
awwwwwwwwwww penguins = win

kiariki
October 13th, 2007, 14:29
Wow... I now see the importance of learning different languages...

Well, it won't matter to the English speaking community, but I wouldn't be surprised if some Spanish-speaking users giggle and laugh over the title... XD

(Aaaand... haven't played it... Meh, since I took the time to log on and post, might as well will...)

paul3100
October 13th, 2007, 15:19
English translation of the FRENCH web site: google translated!

Presentation:
----------------------------
Pingalo is a homebrew developed for Nintendo DS.
The goal is to help Pingalo to gather eggs and baby penguins release into each level in order to achieve security.
To do this, Pingalo must use different objects, and pay attention to Cochins (great lovers omelet eggs Penguins), its sworn enemies.

How to play:
-------------------
Pingalo will control the stylus, it has moved on where you tip as long as it's still in its horizontal or vertical alignment.
To push an object, it is sufficient to point the stylus, a condition that Pingalo is just a side.
The pad is a moving sight throughout the level, the L button has over the current level, and Start a move to the next level when all completed his condition, that is when all the objects requested is in an area of exit (location of the level in a different color).
The conditions to move to the next level are shown on the screen at the top.
Have fun

paul

Hyrule_boy
October 13th, 2007, 22:33
Why do you french homebrew programmers always limit your games to French language? In case you didn't know, English is a world language and french is not. I understand you want your game in your mother language. But for christ's sake, please add a option to play the game in English. I'm not gonna try a game, if it's not in a language I understand.

Kojote
October 13th, 2007, 22:50
Why do you french homebrew programmers always limit your games to French language? In case you didn't know, English is a world language and french is not. I understand you want your game in your mother language. But for christ's sake, please add a option to play the game in English. I'm not gonna try a game, if it's not in a language I understand.

pretty pre-historic thinking... everyone with enough brain is able to play such a game like this, without description and without translation. instead of kindly asking for an english version or additional english language support you are ranting like a 2 year old kid. try to go the diplomatic way, you will see that your goals will be reached much faster!

cal360
October 13th, 2007, 23:54

Actually english isn't the most spoken language in the world. Have you ever thought that for him it is easier to code and create it using french words as it is his native language. To do this in English for you is like asking you to write an essay in Japenese, unless you know japenese you're going to have a hard time. Lucky for me I have taken the liberty of learing french and I can speak and read it quite fluently mabe you should do the same.