PDA

View Full Version : 3.02 installer won't work folowed the TUT

tekno23
October 13th, 2007, 14:06
ello,

If someone could please help me, after multiple TUT'S and VID TUT'S I turn to the forums to up from 2.71 to a 3.02 (or better if suggested) ......

Very much I would like to play DTM3 on my already upped PSP, this psp was done by a friend of mine from I believe 1.50 to 2.71 SE-B

Yesterday I bought a 2Gig Sony mem stick and formatted it.

I downloaded the firmware renamed the 2 pbp files andfollowed the instructions I got from the site to the letter, after which Í didn't
find the 3.02 upgrader in my game folder so I can't install,........please help me.

In the bios all settings are as recommended i assume I'm missing something very obvious.

The settings in recovery are all on disabled and the game folder homebrew says 2.71 kernell and the run program at: psp/game/recovery/eboot.psp

under advanced config there are a bunch of flashpspbtcnf files which after clicking gave a reading error.

Everytime I try to open my memorystick under the game folder the psp freezes and after reboot gives a 80020001 error.
also no game150 folder present eventhought i'm running 2.71 so I created my own under the psp directory.......

any help would be greatly appreciated,.... I'm getting a bit desperate aftr 24 hrs. of hairpulling trying...

Hallo,

Als iemand mij kan helpen, meerdere tut's en vid tut's nagelopen maar zelf kom ik er niet uit.......

Graag zou ik DTM3 willen spelen op mijn al eenmaal upgraded PSP(of een andere cso/iso). deze PSP is voor mij omgebouwd van iets (ik geloof 1.50) naar 2.71 SE-B.
heb ik gisteren eerst een 2 gig gekocht van Sony pro duo, deze geformateer

vervolgens de EBOOT en de 1.50 en 3.02 PBP's gedownload hernoemd en id de folfders geplaatst waar ze volgens de tutorials van Dark_alex inmoesten om vervolgens de 3.02 installer NIET onder mijn GAME menu te vinden, dus kan hem niet installen, wat doe ik fout

in de bios recovery staan de settings volgens mij goed maar ik zie waarschijnlijk iets over het hoofd kan iemand mij helpen AUB.....

de settings in Rec. staan allen disabled en de game folder homebrew geeft: 2.71 kernell
en "run program at": psp/game/recovery/eboot.pbp
onder advanced config. staan 7 flashpspbtcnf files, wanneer ik die aanklik geeft ie een reading error.

P.S iedere x als ik geprobeerd heb om hem te installen dan loopt ie vast zodra ik in de game folder de mem stick wil openen en geeft een 80020001 error.

dette
October 17th, 2007, 07:13
what you have to do is downgrade your PSP to 1.50 then upgrade from there
to 3.52 M33 and then to 3.71 m33 ( i would suggest those over OE just because there newer and DAX is awesome and made them lol just like OE but you get more features)
so downgrade to 1.50 and then upgrade using this guide

if you need more help just ask

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/569454

just download the 1.50 eboot
http://www.psp-hacks.com/file/4
and place it in the PSP/GAME/RECOVERY/
and then go into the recovery menu and run it
and then follow the guide above for installing 3.71 m33