PDA

View Full Version : NAND Problem not able to repair help plz !

sedkiller
October 13th, 2007, 16:43
K So I have a psp that has a problem. First,The first time I got, It woulnd turn on so I created a pandora batterie and tryed to repair it. So after, it was better but somehow worse. It starts and show the coldboot and shows me a blue screen thats sais to press O so I do and it reboots and do the same thing over and over again. I remade a Pandora batterie and putted it and tryed to install 3.71 M33-2 and when ÙIt camme to format flash1 or 0 I don't really rember.. anyway it turns of my psp. So i redo the pandora menu and try to dump my NAND and tells me there is a bad code somewhere in the NAND and turns off. what can I do to restore the psp ???

blackrave
October 13th, 2007, 17:19
Did you write anything to flash via USB before this occured? Because it's a known bug and DAX has already made a bugfix for it, but that is for preventing the PSP from bricking. I'm not going to go into detail on how to fix your problem when it's already bricked, because I don't know, but you can read everything about it here (http://forums.**********.net/showthread.php?t=82859) and jas0nuk and DAX' posts here (http://forums.**********.net/showthread.php?p=718858).

This bug and bugfix hasn't really been covered by any news sites yet, and someone should do it before more bricks occur.

Update: OK, the name of the site is totally blacklisted and censored here, it seems, so I can't link to it. It's the English forums where DAX posts all his releases, though.

sedkiller
October 13th, 2007, 21:39
can PM me and send me the links plz .. anyway I dont know if the flash has been used before because it's not mine and I have to repair it.

ab9003
October 14th, 2007, 22:56
I had a similiar problem, sounds like your system.dreg and system.ireg couldn't be written to. You can fix this by restoring a nand from a 1.5 psp with a regular non cemetary pandora WITHOUT idstorage. Then downgrading to 1.5. Another option would to be manually place a system.dreg and system.ireg in the registry folder of your psp in flash 1 then downgrading to 1.5