PDA

View Full Version : Tsa

Buddy4point0
October 13th, 2007, 20:49
Is anyone in TSA at there school.
If you’re in it you know what it is, if your not, it’s this thing called Technology Student Association.
Yea sounds gay as shit right. Well no, it’s a big party.

In Virginia we go to Hampton for a weekend for a compo and then if we do well, we go to a location that changes each year for nationals.
This year nationals is in Orlando Florida and is for a week.

In my chapter there is like no supervision and we can do pretty much whatever we want. There are 2 chaperones for the whole trip and all we have to do is call them and tell them that were going somewhere. We stay in 5 star hotels and have parties constantly.

Of coarse there’s the few nerds who don’t party and take the events seriously, but out of the 40 in our chapter there’s only like 2. So if you have a TSA chapter at your school, join and get other cool people to, if not, try to get one started. Anyway, is any1 in a TSA chapter already?

kcajblue
October 13th, 2007, 21:07
lol. i think weve talked about this buddy.

as i said. they dont have that at my school.

Sonicboy 101
October 13th, 2007, 21:12
Don't do it here either.

Buddy4point0
October 13th, 2007, 21:30
oh yea, im pretty sure its only america. but theres some germany and a few other places

DarthPaul
October 13th, 2007, 22:41
I think they have it here where I study. I'm not sure but the college where I study is very "powerful", the best in P.R., so yeah. I'm the best..

Buddy4point0
October 13th, 2007, 22:44
its for high school, they have it in collage, im not sure how it works though. alumni somthing

cal360
October 13th, 2007, 23:03
Sorry, but i'm british and i've never heard of it.

AvengedSevenfold Fan
October 13th, 2007, 23:14
not in my high school. i live in maryland...near virginia

quzar
October 14th, 2007, 12:18
is anyone in TSA at their school?
if you're in it, you know what it is, if you're not, it's this thing called Technology Student Association.
yea sounds gay as shit right. well no, its a big party.

in virginia we go to hampton va for a weekend for a compo and then if we do good, we go to a location that changes each year for nationals.
this year nationals is in olando florida and is for a week.

in my chapoter there is like no supervison and we can do pretty much whatever we want. theres 2 shaperones for the whole trip and all we have to do is call them and tell them that were going somewhere. we stay in 5 star hotels and have partys constantly.

of coarse theres the few nerds who dont party and take the events seriously, but out of the 40 in our chapter theres only like 2. so if you have a tsa chapter at your school, join and get other cool people to, if not, try to get one started. anyway, is any1 in a tsa chapter already?

ok, I lost interest after the first line break, but point being: damn dude, you really need to work on your spelling (especially the homonyms (http://math.colorado.edu/~rmg/its.html)) the use of internet/text message lingo like 'any1' is passable at time, but the rest...

Anyways, I don't believe I've ever heard of this, but it sounds a lot like the FBLA stuff that a bunch of my friends went to in high school. Future Business Leaders of America (or something to that effect). Evidently some small part of it was some sort of silly competition, but the rest was basically an excuse to get fully paid field trip things.

I think they have it here where I study. I'm not sure but the college where I study is very "powerful", the best in P.R., so yeah. I'm the best.. oh yea? Well, my university is the best in C.S. =P

Buddy4point0
October 14th, 2007, 15:59
k i fixed all the spelling and grammar i saw