PDA

View Full Version : Cyclo DS mini SD

Omega12
October 14th, 2007, 02:10
http://www.divineo.com/cgi-bin/div-us/hb-ds-cycmsd

I was wondering if that would play .NDS homebrew games, and also NDS ROMs (For games I own of corse =p), and also GBA ROMs (Or in my case ROM hacks =p)

Also if ther eis a cheeper one that is better could someone please post a link?

Thanks!

(My MMD broke, Stupid $7.50 peice of crap)

DanTheManMS
October 14th, 2007, 18:38
We cannot discuss roms at DCEmu, sorry.

However, I can say that the slot-2 CycloDS products are clones of the slot-2 Supercards with no newer firmware updates, so take that into account when making a decision.

Omega12
October 14th, 2007, 21:43
Sorry that doesnt mean anything to me...

SO can I play games for the DS with it? Games like World of sand (Homebrew)?

DanTheManMS
October 14th, 2007, 22:54
If you got an additional slot-1 NoPass device, you could use it to launch homebrew files, yes. However, it would probably be better to look into other solutions. Other options you may be interested in include slot-1 devices like the R4, M3 simply, Supercard DS, CycloDS Evolution, etc. though these have no GBA support. You could get a combination of a slot-1 device with the slot-2 EZ-V 3in1 expansion pack, which gives you the ease of use of a slot-1 device with cheap GBA support added through the 3in1.

Omega12
October 19th, 2007, 00:38
Well I already have 2 PAssme's (Action replay and Max media luancher =p) I just need a cheep and effective way to play my GBA hacks, GBC games, and a few DS homebrew games, Oh and of corse videos (Posible through moonshell =p)

I dont know wbout the expansion pack... could someon give me a link so i can find out about it? Is there a Good slot 1 device for under $50?

(I jsut really want to play GBA hacks)

Edit:

Ok so I found this
http://www.realhotstuff.com/expansion-pack-size-p-212.html
Is this what your talking about?

Will I ahve to put the GBA games on here or will I be able to put them on my slot 1 device and play them?

Also this seems to work as a rumble pack?

And If this sint what your talking about please link me...

Im using an Old DS BTW...

Is this the supercard SD you where talking about?
http://www.realhotstuff.com/supercard-sd-p-51.html
if so Im gonna have to go with that one =p But will it sompletley fit inside my DS slot 2?

DanTheManMS
October 19th, 2007, 03:07
Hm, perhaps a slot-2 device may actually be better for you given the circumstances. Something like a slot-2 Supercard (not Rumble) or M3 Perfect should work, but keep in mind that the Supercard has slower RAM that may be an issue with certain GBA binaries.

The SD version will stick out of a DS Phat, the miniSD version will sit flush within a DS Phat, and the microSD (Lite) version will sit flush within a SD Lite.

Omega12
October 20th, 2007, 01:35
Alright so a miniSD would be right in my neghiborhood?

I think I'm gonna go with the supercard =p looks nicer =p
SO where can I buy one? I looked at the site the officle site said, but they wernt selling them =/

DanTheManMS
October 22nd, 2007, 03:06
RealHotStuff is a good seller from my experience.