PDA

View Full Version : Permanant Currupted Data? 0_o?

Xplict91
October 14th, 2007, 06:34
I have a 8gb Sony Pro Duo and Started adding Homebrew to a Slim psp 3.71 m33-2 I added couple games and it worked great, then I added a diffrent game and the game was currupted But I hade the 8gb card almost all filled up till the 1 file that was currupted and filled up the remaining 2gb all the way , When I tried to delete It it said Cannot Delete Etc etc.

Which brings me to my questions:

Is there a Way to Delete Currupted Files that take this much space without Formatting?

is there a program?

The Majority of my Apps that Im getting are currupted and others who have gotten the apps and games give it high review of it working, Could it be my memory card thats faulty? or what?

Any and all help will be Extremely appreciated:eek: !

ZeakStarwind
October 14th, 2007, 09:00
All I can say is you probably put so much crap in it by deleting and putting stuff back in makes this worse for the memorystick Usually you can fix some problems by using the Disk Defragment on your computer.
If that still doesn't work and it gives problems still you might have to format it. Just backup what you can and you should be fine just uploading your stuff again.

Sorry this is all I can help you with.

cal360
October 14th, 2007, 09:28
Have you tried formating it using the PC or the PSP itself?

Napalm-Death
October 14th, 2007, 14:24
It could be a fake memory stick too.

thehumanidiot
October 14th, 2007, 15:27
ive had a problem like this, i still have it, but i never bothered fixing it(it didn't take up 2 gigs) backup your stuff, then format the memory stick with the psp

The King
October 14th, 2007, 15:45
do wat i do have everything always backed up wen you connect your pspmemory stick and just format then put them back in

DPyro
October 14th, 2007, 18:42
Connect your PSP to computer, then use chkdsk f: /f where f: is you PSP drive letter.

Xplict91
October 15th, 2007, 01:29
Ok It seems Im having a Memory Stick from hell. I Put a Iso of some sites Homebrew version of a ported game they made for psp (I know iso is a banned word but im not saying the name of the stuff or anything), In the Iso Folder and it actually played before the first time I hade the memory stick, Then When I hade the Currupted file and when I tried to delete it it said It wouldnt let me delete it *denied* then I tried to play again and it said my memory Stick could not be read So I formated It, Then I ONLY put the Iso back in the same folder, and Now the Iso doesnt want to play no more when it use to before the Format, Im Im missing something? or is it my memory stick thats bad? this is so frusterating

the big thing is that the iso did work before the currupted file appeared and the format process ,
I did the same process and putting it in the iso folder and now it doesnt read just gives me Game could not be started with 800etc

also all my psx games cannot be read, I did the instructions as told in teh read me files of where I have got it from and everybody did the same and they seem to get it to work but mines either come up as currupted or game could not be started

this is really frusterating any help will appreciate

Im using a Psp Slim Version 3.71 m33-2