PDA

View Full Version : vitua tennis 3 on my firmware M33 3.52-4

brux
October 14th, 2007, 10:07
Hi, can anyone advice me on this please,the graphics and sound are poor, and the shot buttons dont play the right shots, if I upgraded to a sony firmware, would it sort this? i originally bought this because I wanted to download some games for 1.5, so if I downloaded the 1.5 stuff, then upgraded to latest sony firmware, would the 1.5 games remain on, and the virtua tennis 3 problems be sorted out, really grateful for any help before I touch anything! thanks jacqui

I xfire I
October 14th, 2007, 10:11
we dont do piracy. therefore your question wont be answered

kjetil1991
October 14th, 2007, 13:40
you mean you use sony 3.71? then homebrew wont work use m33

JKKDARK
October 14th, 2007, 14:36
Hi, can anyone advice me on this please,the graphics and sound are poor, and the shot buttons dont play the right shots, if I upgraded to a sony firmware, would it sort this? i originally bought this because I wanted to download some games for 1.5, so if I downloaded the 1.5 stuff, then upgraded to latest sony firmware, would the 1.5 games remain on, and the virtua tennis 3 problems be sorted out, really grateful for any help before I touch anything! thanks jacqui

No, it's because the game you downloaded was ripped badly. Buy the game please, we don't support piracy. Read the rules.