PDA

View Full Version : ExcruciationX's Halo 3 Rant

ExcruciationX
October 15th, 2007, 05:01
1. Why didn't Bungie include multiplayer bots? Why'd they leave us people out in the cold that don't have Xbox Live? Spare money?

Hopfully, they release a pack of-sorts like they did with Halo 2 that'll have this feature along with extra maps. It's the last Halo game. Make it the best!

It would be cool to be able to tag a bot to any account on your hard disk you want and set their skill level. Team slayer would be so fun!

2. The Catch skull is a bastard to get to spawn. I'm playing on normal, no enemy in the general vicinity is dead. May someone be able to help me?

3. It's also damn annoying for having a lot of the achievements be won on live only. There goes the chance of getting a 1000 gamerscore...

Kaiser
October 15th, 2007, 05:18
1. Why didn't Bungie include multiplayer bots? Why'd they leave us people out in the cold that don't have Xbox Live? Spare money?

Hopfully, they release a pack of-sorts like they did with Halo 2 that'll have this feature along with extra maps. It's the last Halo game. Make it the best!

It would be cool to be able to tag a bot to any account on your hard disk you want and set their skill level. Team slayer would be so fun!

2. The Catch skull is a bastard to get to spawn. I'm playing on normal, no enemy in the general vicinity is dead. May someone be able to help me?

3. It's also damn annoying for having a lot of the achievements be won on live only. There goes the chance of getting a 1000 gamerscore...

You really should get Live. One year's worth is cheaper then a new 360 game.

1. Wouldn't you need Live to get such an update anyway.

2. The “Catch Skull” is found on the fourth level, in the first area where you need to destroy the Wraith Tanks. When you enter this area, do not eliminate the Wraith Tanks (The skull appears when the tanks appear, and disappears when the tanks are destroyed). The Skull is located on top of the circular building next to the Anti-Air Tank. You can access the roof using a grenade jump, or jumping on the back of a hog.

3. Halo 3 is an incomplete game without Live. I probably would not have bought it if I didn't have Live. Thus it makes sense so many achievements are found online. Live is what makes this game great.

edit: Wrong forum btw. Next time an infraction will be handed out.

ExcruciationX
October 15th, 2007, 12:29
1. I meant for them to release it on a disk (like the map pack).

2. I've done that, but it never appears!

3. Tell me about it...

I was thinking about using a wireless adapter and a MAX Media Adapter to get internet from where the TV is.

I could conciveably use this set-up, but my mom won't let me get it! I might have to try and break a deal with her. Then I could play against you guys!

For the record, what's your gamertag, Kaiser?